Constraints not accessible in storyboard on Xcode 12 beta 6

How can I access constraints in a storyboard in Xcode 12 interface builder?

One of my scenes (containing the cells of a UITableView) in a storyboard created back in Xcode 8 and maintained since does not show me the constraints attached to the views. They are still there, I can see and edit them in the outline view and the size inspector in Xcode 11.6, and I can see their effect in the running app (with a misalignment in iOS 14 that needs to be fixed).

I can also still see and access constraints in Xcode 12 in another scene in the same storyboard file, and in other storyboards and xib-files, older and younger. However, the constraints on the UITableViewCell instances are not visible, and thus not editable in Xcode 12.

Xcode occasionally issues the warning "An Internal error occurred" when I open this file. When I click on the "Report a Bug" button next to it, it just opens a Finder window pointing to some hidden folder within /private/var/ and hides the warning.

Replies

Can you open and see the constraints in XCode 11 ?

If not, may mean you have some file corruption. You should remove the views that cause problem and recreate them. Don't forget to remove the connections before if you do so.