iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
Hi,
I've got the same problem since I bought my iPhone X in October 2018 (iOS 13).
The only way I found to bypass this MAJOR problem is to reboot the phone or put the phone in air plane mode for almost 30 sec.

When I got my phone, I went to the apple store, they have seen the no cellular network problem with my phone, and they gave me a new phone. It ends up with the same result with the cellular network problem.
With every OS update I was hoping that the problem will be corrected, and without any luck it's still persist.

Will I buy a new iPhone? I'm really not sure.
JayFig78 answer solved it for me. I had to switch off the network from automatic and had to manually select my network, and reboot. The calls are now going through.
Thanks, Jay
The JayFig78 answer`s did not worked for me.... back to start!
Hi everyone, Facing the same problem. Yesterday I updated my iPhone 8 from iOS 14.2 beta 4 to 14.2. Initially it worked well but now from morning there is no cellular service. Tried everything like hard and soft reset , replaced sim to different net work but there is still the message of no service. Can anyone help to resolve the issue.
AR.
VilainF if you have a vpn, it could be the problem. Delete it and delete the vpn profile. For me it’s been a week and the no service issue hasn’t happened once after the workaround. Good luck.
Recently updated! Bad cellular signal and draining battery! Tried everything possible + Apple support. I hope they the release the next one soon to fix all bugs.
Has iOS 14.2 fixed “No service” issue?
Hello. I am having the exact same issue here. Started today and I have tried everything suggested in this thread and several other ideas without any luck. This is such a disappointment and I am getting really sick of Apples obvious absence in this regard.

it seems like there are many people reading these posts here so as this is one of many forums discussing this issue I will continue following this thread until a proper solution is presented.
Thanks in advance.
iPhone xs, ios 14.2.

Edit: The only thing that has been working for me is by turning cellular data off for about three seconds and then turning flight mode on/off, and then cellular data back on again.
same happened with me too, since updating from iOS 13.x.x to iOS 14.1 when my iPhone XS Max signals low and gone then showing up No Service, no way to get the cellular network back, only I can do is force restarting the iPhone then it’s work again, very frustrating issues! I joined and wrote this comment is try to let Apple knows there’s more case with the problems. Hoping Apple can pay attention and fix please!
ios 14.2 still no network, no cellular data. so hard airplane mode on/off for searching network. after a long search, have network but no cellular data (LTE / 3G). hate this situation, must hotspot on another smartphone for using my iphone 11 pro max. i think if apple not repair this problem, apple user can move to competitors smartphones.
Ios 14.2 didnt work for me either.. i reported this problem to apple and they dont have anything to relete with this... i had this problem after updating my phone to 14.1 and waited a longg time for 14.2 cause heard someone said it has modem update and was not able to use my sim in my iphone for 1-2 months. Should i visit any apple store for this issue or does this problem have any permanant solution? Please let me know.
thankyou
Not fixed for 14.2, was thinking of the new IPhone 12 but what’s the point of buying it if you going to get a similar issue few years from now. Going to order android and not waste time. Supposed to be a premium product but seems like it’s not
I recently updated to the 14.2 as well and my cellular data does not work! I’m able to place phone calls and receive them (sometimes!) but text messages not delivered and no internet connection whatsoever. So frustrating!! My signal bars show 2-3 bars but still no cellular data/internet! Can’t use my GPS while trying to get to places and Safari says no internet, same as any apps that require internet to work. Apple really needs to fix this as I’m only able to use my phone at my home wifi!

iPhone 11, iOS update 14.2

Please update if any other fixes, IVE TRIED EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!
Same issue with me as well
after upgrading iphone6s to ios14.2
I am facing no network issues
pls help
Same issue. I got "No network" since I upgraded my phone (Iphone 8) to IOS 14.1. I tried everything but nothing worked. Just updated to 14.2 with a slight of hope that thing would go back to normal, but it did not. This is my worst experience with Apple product and it makes me so frustrated. I am buying a Samsung this time.
Here’s my fix to the problems that I see others having:

After I updated to iOS 14.1 from iOS 14 I no longer have service and it said No Service on top of my screen. Tried to open the cellular tab but all was blank.

In the end all I had to do was get a new SIM card. Which everything started up again nice and well..... just have to let everyone know your number changed

so I didn’t have to do all those network resets and plugging my phone into iTunes to factory reset.
Hey Finney1101, I have put other SIM cards in the phone like my brother's. And I have tried putting mine in other phones and it works fine. I think problem is in phone. Do you still think that getting new SIM will help?
I had the same problem after updating to iOS 14.2 and the solution that worked for me is going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Attention: you will lose all the Wi-Fi passwords that you had stored!
Hey GabrielRoc, that doesn't work for me...
I had the same issue, no data on my Xs. I tried different Sims, reset the network settings, and updating to 14.2 without any luck.

Finally a couple of days ago, I reset all content and settings and restored my back up, so far so good.

Esaye
@Jaan1s
Each problem/issue is not going to be the same, so here’s my suggestion:

Save everything you care about before the process starts 🙈
  1. Do everything the original post said:

2. Reset network setting

3. Turn off/on airplane mode

4. Turn off/on cellular data

5. Hard reboot

6. Soft reboot

7. Turn off/on roaming

8. If that doesn’t work go into iTunes and backup your phone, then do a complete restore of your phone (doing this in iTunes, not the setting in your phone) This will redownload the iOS back to your phone (I believe 🤷‍♂️)

9. And after I did all that what worked for me was that I took my phone to the mall and the fix counter just popped a different sim in and it worked. So basically the update killed my old sim

10. If none of that worked for you then apple support line basically tells you that you need to schedule a call for an advance assistant engineer dude to talk to you. (I scheduled the call but didn’t have a friends phone in time, but it worked out the next day with a new sim thing so I didn’t reschedule today)

Good luck

Here’s the deal. I called Verizon today for the second time, first time they reset something on their end and it worked for half a day. So I explained the situation and they put me through to Apple. The apple support associate said it’s a known issue and they had set up a quality assurance program. It’s due to a defective chip that’s always been there but now it’s revealed with 14.1 or 14.2. If you called apple with this issue within 4 years of buying the phone they will waive the cost to fix it as part of this quality assurance or whatever program. If not it will cost $350-400 to replace the chip. I fell one week outside that 4 year period so they said I need to pay to have it fixed. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they decided to waive it since I had called Verizon with the issue few weeks back. I’ve been given a repair ID and have to mail it in. If they can’t fix my iPhone 7 they will replace it. Got good customer service from them. Will give an update in 2 weeks. But it’s worth giving them your model and serial number and they will let you know. The apple associate knew exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned the “No service” signal “searching for signal” and “error” under “cellular” didn’t even have to describe much. Anyway apologies for the long message. I think this is the only effective solution no monkeying around etc with setting will fix it permanently.
I'll post this one more time (the OP should add it to his message):

Try this:
  • Settings > Mobile Data > Network Selection

• Disable "Automatic"

• Select your mobile network manually

• Restart the iPhone

After that, try to toggle airplane mode and check if the mobile network connection still works.
Hey Bug_reporter, that doesn't work for me...
God damn, I live in a country where apple doesnt exactly officially work here but they sell phones through “apple certified partners” this phone fail at even being a damn phone right now, no internet no text messages in or out, when I got this phone I expected it to last at least 2 years without any issues THERE IS NO APPLE SUPPORT IN THE DAMN PHILIPPINES WHO THE HELL DO I SEND THIS PHONE OFF TO?
  • the phone works with anything but 4G

so if I set it to 3G or 2G suddenly I can receive and send text messages again as well as make calls again. God damn this was the first time I tried iphones and it will be the last. Will also be the last time I endorse these paper weights to family and friends. Based on my hunch since it only happened immediately after the 14.2 version patch it may be a conflict in code for the new operating protocol specifically for the iphone 12 that may be causing this, long story short: iphone 12’s dynamically switch between 4G and 5G depending on load and use case the code written may have been written poorly and maybe left some holes in it such that when the same OS is loaded on legacy systems the phones dont know what to do on 4G and cant find do the switch mechanism or it gets confused when it’s supposed to do a switch but realizes it’s already in 4G mode. I’m just speculating at this point. God damn. This really ****** me off
iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q