iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ropims Down vote post of ropims
151k views
  • So heres what I noticed after 10 months of dealing with this issue- IF there is a wifi present- the phone automatically switches to wifi, normal occurrence. THEN I lose all cellular data. I RARELY see that both exist. So for the last week- I reset my network settings and am solely using cellular, it went out ONCE for 3 seconds and came back. Fix this APPLE!

• I’m also in the same boat and it’s driving me mad! I have carried out a full factory reset, had a new SIM card from my provider and no change, I have missed so many important calls! Is there any fix yet @apple?!

• The same issue is currently happening to me, I have a temporary solution.I walk with a pin and and each time I loose the network I just open the sim slot and close it immediately and that will work for some few hours then I loose it again. It must the new IOS and I hope apple will fix this as soon as possible

Replies

Same thing happens to me, Except my situation is a little different. My phone picks up signal where it usually does, but I have noticed here in the past week that when I go to my aunts house (she has really bad service no matter what network you use) my iPhone 11 will not pick service back up itself when I go back into town where it usually gets service fine. I then have to force restart my phone and it has always worked. It’s kind of annoying that my phone doesn’t seem to have the capability of picking service back up when it is lost, but I’m sure they will address the bug in the next update... hopefully.
I also have the same issue and have tried all of the following:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

It has been two days since this happened and was triggered by the last beta update.

Having the same issue after installing the release today. Even with dual carriers my signal strength is very low where it is normally strong and data is transferring slow.
Same issue for me, I’ve historically had 4 or 5 bars of signal. Since updating to ios14 I’m lucky to get one bar if any. Signal drops out to SOS only constantly.

ive tried the same as above, hard reset, airplane on and off, spoken to my phone provider who’ve confirmed no service issues.

seems to be only ios14 as an issue.
I am having cellular data issues as well, on my iphone 11 pro max, my daughters 11 pro max, my other two daughters iPhone 11 and iPhone XR. It says we have service shows the 5g etc but will not load anything. If we send iMessage it won’t go through will send as a text. Phone works fine on WiFi, I’ve reset network settings, removed sim put it back in, hard reset, soft reset, turn airplane mode on and off, turned data on and off, I’ve turned the phone off multiple times. The cellular data worked just fine on all our phones until we updated. I even called apple and Att and no fix!
I have the same issues after updating my ios 14.0
i tried so many ways too, to bring back my signal or phone coverage but still failed getting one... I cannot used myphone now 😒😒 what to do??? Apple pls repair it asap... as our phone is useless without signal!!!
I have got a similar issue with my phone after updating to iOS 14 I.e. the network selection just keeps searching. Also the constant network search is draining the battery.
Since I have installed IOS 14, my iPhone XS has been restarted for many times now just to temporarily solved my issue -
my phone crashes and no network provider detected even the network signal strength is excellent. Is there an easy way to switch back to IOS 13 for the mean time?
I’m having the exact same issue. Tried everything as below users as well and it’s not fixed.
I am facing the same issue as well on my XR and it is frustrating to have to restart the phone all the time. 😒

I think I found a fix for this. Go to Setting->Cellular->Cellular Data Options->Voice & Data, and switch to whatever the option that you aren’t using and then switch back.
I’m having the exact same issue. Every time Ihave to restart Iphone to get around 5 mins online, then suddenly no cellular?! No signal?!
Must fix this issue
I'm using iPhpne 11 Pro Max and I'm also having the same issue.
tried restarting of my phone
network reset done
changed sim cards.
changed automatic network selection to manually but no luck.
everytime signal just disappear and then keep like that for so long.
we need a fix for this as soon as possible.

Having same issue iphone 11 after update to ios 14.
network bar is full and showing 4G too.
but not loading anything in the browser and iMessage or anything that use mobile data
I am having issues too. I live in England and after the update to IOS14 the signal is pretty bad. I have been missing calls like mad. I also have a work phone which is an Apple iPhone XR and my phone is iPhone 11 Max Pro. At the start, i thought it was signal coverage with my network provider but checked a few times and signal is great. My daughter is also having issues after the update, she also has iPhone 11 Max Pro. I hope Apple can resolve this issue quickly as i am a manager to a team of 12 and working from home until further notice. This is making communication with the team very hard. I've lost count of how many times i have had to turn the phone off and on, place it on airplane mode etc...