App is "Ready for Sale" but I'm getting "Item Not Available" error

I submitted our app for review, and after a day or two received the email telling me that it was successfully deployed:

App Store Connect
Dear (user),
The following app has been approved for the App Store:
(...)
For details (...) read the App Store Marketing Guidelines.
If you have any questions, contact us.
Best regards,
App Store Review

However, when I try to access the app through my iPhone's App Store, or through my computer's iTunes, I get an error message.
Item Not Available
The item you've selected is not available in the US App Store.

I've reviewed all the app details multiple times, and everything looks correct to me. It's set to release to all worldwide app stores (US included), and I can't see anything that would signal why I'm getting this error.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Replies

What is that app's status in App Store Connect?

Did you confirm you put it on sale in the US?

Have you ever had an app in the store in the past?

Have you confirmed your contracts in App Store Connect/Agreements are all valid/current/accepted/agreed?
The app's status is "(GreenCheckMark) 2.0.6 Ready for Sale".
Every single App Store in the world is checked, US included (I actually said that in my OP).
This is the first App we've tried to release through the store.
All Agreements, Banking, Tax, and Contacts are valid, current, accepted, and agreed.
What is your own home store? Which country?

Can you find that app by searching on your phone?

How long has it been since you received the email?
We are in Ephrata, PA, USA. As I described in the OP, I have searched using my iPhone, as well as on my PC using iTunes. I cannot find the app either way. I received the email Sat, Jul 11, 5:51 AM (9 days ago).

If you care to name the app, perhaps someone can take a look to confirm.
As this is the first time I've posted on the forum, I wasn't sure how much to share initially. Here's the information:

App Name: AN Martin Timekeeper
App Version: 2.0.6
App Type: iOS
App SKU: ANMTK1
App Apple ID: 1498119906
Good info, thanks.

The mac app store says 'not available in this country', but it is for macOS apps, not iOS, of course.

If I search the app store on my phone, the only app with the name 'TimeKeeper' is from a dev named Aldo Mendes Martin, and it is v4.5
So, it seems that the issue is reproducible for you. Does anyone have ideas of what went wrong? Is this something that Apple messed up, or is the error on my side?
I have the same problem for my app. Are your problem solved?