WatchOS 7 Beta 2, apps not installing on watch

Hello,

Facing strange issue that none of my apps installing on watch OS 7 beta 2.

It only installs TestFlight apps, not apps which ware downloaded from App Store.

Also apps which are installed of TestFlight, connectivity session does not work to send data between iPhone app to watch app and vice versa.

Tried to reset watch 3-4 times, but same problem.

Anyone else facing this issue?

My watch is series 3(watchOS beta 2), iPhone X(installed iOS 14 beta 2)

Thanks
Hiren

Replies

Is there going to be an answer for this question? I would also like to know, and I’ve tried almost everything. I do remember an older version of WatchOS having this issue (which the solution was to take the Apple Watch to an Apple Store to get it restored back to the current public WatchOS firmware)... is this still happening?
Still having this issue even after off of the beta and onto full Watch OS 7. Watch app shows my available apps but just will not download them to my watch. I’ve restarted my watch and even un-synced it and re-synced it with no solution found.
Exactly the same problem here with WatchOS 7, but I've never used beta versions.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Jav2 Down vote reply of Jav2
I also have this problem with the released versions of WatchOS7 and iOS 14 with my Series 3 watch (my Series 5 watch works fine). I cannot Install apps from the Watch App on the iPhone and the App Store App on my Series 3 does not show purchased items. Does anyone one have any suggestions on a solution?

I’m having major problems with released version of watchOS 7 as others have said. All apps are Visible on the watch app but non will install. Using iOS 14 on iPhone 8 plus. IWatch is version 3 GPS. Looking forward to a fix for this as Strava for iOS isn’t as good and doesn’t contribute to exercise done!
Same issue - watch series 3 non GPS, refusing to install any apps. Have tried unpairing watch, restoring from back, unpairing and setting up a new watch. Doesn't work. Can install watch faces from the watch app on iPhone XS. Music also refusing to sync.
September 29 2020, iOS 14.01, Watch OS 7.01 same problem.. At first, no connection, after a restart, i can change watch faces, but no apps will load..

and battery life on the watch seems terrible..
Same issue on my Apple Watch 3
I am having the same issue.
iOS 14.0.1 iPhone 11 // watchOS 7.0.1 Series 3
I have tried resetting the the watch and pairing it again. Resetting the iPhone and setting up as new then pairing the watch again. Nothing has worked.

I am also having the same issues; began on the last beta of WatchOS 7 and iOS 14. Even the GM and point releases aren't fixing this issue. Please advise any kind of restorative process.
Same issue here:
iPhone X 14.0.1 (MQAC2B/A)
Watch Series 4 (MU6A2B/A) 7.0.1 (18R395)
Same problem with released versions
is there any solution or workaround?
hello,

solved it for me as a workaround (Apple Watch 4 - watchOS 7.0.1)

1) unpaired the watch from my iPhone XR (iOS 14.0.1)
2) paired the watch with my iPhone agsin and selected a backup from watchOS 6.x
3) reinstalled my missing apps (e.g. Spotify, etc) via "App Store" app on the watch

now there are working on my watch (also got the pine green colour back for the Californian dial)

p.s. unlocking my MacBook Pro with the watch still does not work ..
Experienced same problem after installing WatchOS 7.2 beta 2.
Reinstalled one missing app (all were gone) via "App Store" app on the watch. Had to introduce my Store pasword on the watch. After this I managed to sync apps again via the iPhone Watch app.
I just solved the same issue by going to the "App Store" on my watch and downloading a single app. This prompted me for my password, which I entered, and now apps are installing just fine from within my "Watch" app on my iPhone.