Cannot edit/add bank info in App Store Connect

I need to change the current bank account info in App Store Connect, but the web interface has no Edit or Add function that i could find.

Any thoughts?
Answered by OIO WPK in 620929022
Found the answer.

Bank accounts can be added/edited in:

Agreements, Tax, and Banking > Agreements > Paid Apps > Bank Accounts section

but not in:

Agreements, Tax, and Banking > Banking

where accounts cannot be added, and the currently "In Use" account cannot be deleted.

Accepted Answer
Found the answer.

Bank accounts can be added/edited in:

Agreements, Tax, and Banking > Agreements > Paid Apps > Bank Accounts section

but not in:

Agreements, Tax, and Banking > Banking

where accounts cannot be added, and the currently "In Use" account cannot be deleted.

Hmm, talk about unintuitive interface - poor, UX

I can't even find the Agreements, Tax and Banking section in my account. This new redesign sucks.
I also had trouble locating the App Store Connect platform, not sure why is it a separate thing from Apple Developer. Also, there is no way to edit or delete the current bank account, neither to add a new one, what's the catch?

I confirm the issue.

• This sum of information should be at the Developer Account level.
  • Then, payment methods should be open to modification, addition or removal.
  • App Store specific payment methods should be added by proposing to mirror any of the bank accounts detailed in the Developer Account if any exists (simple users would never see this option), or to create a local one for the App Store specifically.
  • Incidentally, it should then be possible to upgrade (displace) an App Store account to the Developer Account level.

Doesn't Work.

Edit Bank Account

The form you are editing has been edited by somebody else. Please refresh the page, and try again.

We received the following email:

We’d like to let you know that your bank account holder’s address is now required in App Store Connect due to changes in local regulations. Account Holders, Admins, and Finance roles can provide a valid address in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking section. Please provide this information by October 22, 2021, in order to avoid a potential interruption of your payments.

However, when we try to update the address the form will not save, because the city "München" contains a invalid character. Every change in the city e.g. "Muenchen" or "Munchen" also can't be saved because the form reloads with a message that the address was adjusted and has to be reviewed again. This changes the city to "Munich". But even this will not save and is only repeating the message that the address has to be reviewed...

We are stuck here!

Uhhh, anyone figure this out?

Agreements > Paid Apps

You can change the bank account. go to paid apps / free apps view -> click on paid apps and you should be able to make the change there. The process is quite seamless.

I can't add a bank - says my aba routing number is wrong (which its isn't). Really poor interface from Apple.

I can't add a bank account anymore. Apple seems to have removed the link.

For me I resolved this by cancelling and filling out the form again. Also turns out I specified the wrong address for my bank account. I checked in my bank profile for the correct address.

Cannot edit/add bank info in App Store Connect

Q