Unable to add new version for my app. Cant see the (+) button besides iOS app.

I have a live version for my app on app store which i 0.0.151.
Now i am unable to add new version because i can't see the (+) add button option only in my appstore connect.

Looking forward for response.

Had the same problem with adding new versions of an app. Just turned out that i was logged in with a user account used for testing, without rights to add a new version. Logout and login again with the right user fixed the problem for me. PS I could also navigate to the test flight screen but then when adding a newer build, it just failed. Again, if i logged out and in it fixed it.

Plus (+) icon is not visible if you already selected build and you just half process got done. in that case you just edit your existing in-progress pending process:

Steps to done it: -> go to apps -> click on existing application which you want to upload new version -> select last version example: iOS App 1.3.4 Waiting for Review <---------- 1.2.6 Ready for Sale -> do here what you want like cancel for -You can edit some information while your version is waiting for review. To submit a new build, you must remove this version from review. -remove old build file and select new one

that's it.

Unable to add new version for my app. Cant see the (+) button besides iOS app.

Q