IOS 14 WiFi

Anyone experiencing issues with IOS 14 and wifi connectivity?
My xr was only running at 38mbps after update usually it runs over 100mbps I reset my network settings on my phone and now it won’t even find my WiFi even tho all my other electronics are connected when I search for it it says WiFi not found now
Definitely there is issue with new IOS.
I have Cisco 1815W AP with single SSID working on 2,5 and 5GHZ band. After I have upgraded to IOS 14.0.1 I had to separate SSID's for 2,5 and 5GHZ bands in order to be able to use iPhone Xs Max on WiFi.
Upon band separation iPhone is not able to find 5GHz SSID for a long time. It gets many attempts before it can associate it self to the AP. Even when you manage to associate as soon as you start loading network traffic there is TTL exceeded message. Test I have done was standing directly below AP. Packet loss is present on both bands.
Same time, Mac Book Pro Catalina reaches much higher download speeds without any packet loss on any of the bands.
Same time, family members on older iPhone IOS and older phone models are heaving no issues.

I am having issues with WiFi connection after update iOS 14.2 Beta 3.. the icon does not appear I am connected. Please fix ASAP!!!
After updating my iPhone 11 from iOS 13 to iOS 14, I couldn’t connect to my WiFi either. Easily solved the problem by going to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.

Phone will reset/restart. Go to WiFi, click on your connection and it will prompt you to enter your WiFi password.

My WiFi is back to working again!
Omg 14.1 is released but still no fix for the WiFi... I am about to leave Apple.
issue: WiFi will not connect after iOS 14 update.

Ever since I updated to iOS 14, I could no longer connect to my home WiFi. It was driving me crazy, because every other device in the house is working. I tried reseting the Network Settings on my phone, that did not work. Restarted the router multiple times. Then I finally found this new Wi-Fi feature in iOS called, “Private Address”. Evidently this feature is turned on by default after you update to iOS 14. Reseting the network settings does not turn it off either.

To fix, Press the “Information” button next to the network name in your available Wi-Fi list. In the next screen, turn off “Private Address”.

That fixed it for me. Hope that helps.
I have experienced this from the very first day that I updated to iOS 14. The WiFi connects properly, but every few minutes, any communication with the internet drops the requests in route. My wife’s iPhone has done the exact same thing since updating to iOS 14, as well. Please patch this.

Apple Is Too Quiet & Moving At A Snail's Pace With a Remedy For iOS 14.x WiFi Connection Dropping Issue

DEFCON 5 iOS 14.x WiFi Network Drop-off Issue
I've literally read hundreds of posts across the web regarding iPhone customer's devices dropping off their WiFi networks since installing iOS 14.x. My networking experience includes building WMANs (wireless municipal area networks—citywide wireless networks) using high-speed free-space optics (infrared laser) point-to-point connections backed up with high-speed radio and properly load-balanced external/internal WiFi meshes. In addition, I ran a Mac-centric technology consulting firm for 10 years where troubleshooting was a fair amount of my focus. I was a former worldwide Product Manager for tape backup company with my focus on a product line for the Mac. I used to work for Apple in large K-12 sales. And finally, I'm an iOS developer. While this article sounds like a resume at this point, I assure you my only reason for mentioning my technical and Apple platform experience is to lend credence to my observations and points. To that end, I can attest there's a serious DEFCON 5 level bug or undisclosed change introduced in iOS 14.x. I've written 14.x because I've tested iOS 14.0 through iOS 14.2 beta 3 and THIS ISSUE IS STILL NOT FIXED! When iOS 14.0 was released I held off for a few of weeks before installing it on my XS Max. I now wished I'd held off longer because the WiFi nightmare Apple created totally negates the benefits of the new features introduced. My XS Max continually drops off my perfectly tuned WiFi mesh network. I have a separate 5 MHz network for my XS Max and the my wife's 8+, I have a separate 5 MHz network for our MacBook Pros, and a 2.4 MHz WiFi network for much slower IoT (internet of things) devices. For all those out there recommending we dive into our routers and access points (APs) and make changes, read on. In my home are the following iPhones: XS Max, 8+, 6+, and 2 5S phones. I've placed all of these iPhones in the same locations in which my Xs Max now drops off the network (and never did before) and guess what? They all maintain their connections (on the same 5 MHz iPhone-dedicated network as the Xs). The difference? They're all not running iOS 14.x. And lastly, for all those out there recommending the resetting of iPhone network settings: It does not resolve the issue.

Broken iPhone WiFi Radio Driver
In my many years of experience, my best guess is the iOS 14.x development team has either broken the iPhone's internal WiFi radio driver, or Apple decided to make a change and, as usual, failed to tell the world. This happens all the time to developers and Apple continues to wonder why we wait until the the golden master has been released before we devote significant time to code changes and testing—we're tired of Apple's last minutes changes that costs us a lot of wasted time! In any event, whatever mishap has occurred within iOS 14.x in Cupertino, my Xs Max has lost it's ability to stay connected to my 5 MHz WiFi network when it's moved more than 10 feet from my router or access points. If you're sitting right on top of the router or AP, the phone will maintain a connection.

Apple Has Put It's Customers In A Box—Again!
Shortly after experiencing iOS 14.x's WiFi dropping issue, I attempted to downgrade to iOS 13.7. While I was able to download the IPSW archive, Apple, in it's consistent shortsightedness, stopped signing (allowing you to install) iOS 13 the day they released iOS 14 (this is the typical policy)! This has to be one of the most most idiotic policies Apple has implemented. They leave no contingency plan in place for us customers who make their livelihood with the use of their solutions (and pay a lot of money for them)! Hey Apple, how about a new policy in which you add the ability to downgrade to the prior iOS version for a minimum of 30 days? And, make it as easy to downgrade as it is to upgrade. This way, if another major iOS user-debilitating bug is found in a future major iOS release, your customers are able to downgrade and continue to be productive. In my opinion doing anything else is simply being disrespectful to your loyal customers base.

End of Rant
I can not access wifi & cellular when upgrade to ios 14.1, please help me fix it
Updated to IOS 14.1 on my iPad and the WiFi random drops are still happening !

experienced two drops already just trying to write this post.

tried all the resets and still the same.
I was able to fix my WiFi issue on iOS 14.0.1, downgraded from 14.2 beta 3... the problem fixed was from an update on Lockdown app.. the updated bug fixed was the WiFi issue.. if any of you have it downloaded on your phone, updated now!!! It worked for me! The VPN connection was acting weird, possibly just from third party app that’s causing the WiFi issue.
Same issues here, ever since updating to iOS/tvOS 14 both my iPhone XS and Apple TV have experienced connectivity issues. Devices will show a full strength connection however, the actual internet connection will almost constantly drop out despite all my other branded electronic devices working perfectly with no issues. Very very poor from a company as big as Apple, needs a fix ASAP. I'm no conspiracy theorist but it's almost as if they've intentionally ruined Wi-Fi capability on older iPhones so users are forced to iPhone 12's and their "5G."
Same issue. It shows fill wifi connection. No tips solved it. My whole smart home with RobertSmart cant be adjusted because of this. Good job apple
So are people reporting this bug ? I dont understand why it was fixed, if it was present in the original IOS 14 roll out ?

Still present on 14.01 and 14.1

What about 14.2 latest beta ?
this is getting worst everyday. when is this going to be solved????
This is getting worse. It shows connected but won't work. Why is apple not fixing this defect?
Yes, am using an iPhone 11 Pro and I just updated to iOS14.1 and I still have Wi-Fi connectivity issues. Apple please do something, a smart phone deserves better than this
i have tried everything from restarting my router to following all the directions about WiFi privacy. Every since this stupid update my phone connects to my router but still uses LTE. I can’t even turn on my dumb lights because they are all on my phone! Apple fix this already!!! 🤬🤬🤬
SAME PROBLEM ON IPHONE 11 & XR
I REGRET BUYING APPLE ALREADY
Apple please do something. I tried resetting my whole phone, resetting the connection alone, the router setting & all but still reoccurring.

i expected that with ios 14.1 that this will be addressed but nothing?!
WIFI has been terrible on 14.xx, sure hope Apple does something soon.
Same problem on iPhone 7 model: MNAY2LL/A. Recently updated to IOS 14.1 (18A8395). Now WIFI Auto disconnects when phone goes to sleep and doesn't connect automatically. everytime i have to manually reconnect WIFI.
iPhone 8 Plus keeps losing wifi... I have to into settings and expand wifi to the last screen... After sever seconds, it will reconnect... Happens continuously whether I stay logged on to the phone or not...
Same issue here. IOS14 was a slight noticeable connection issue then by the time 14.1 came along the wifi symbol constantly flickers up and down. All other devices are reaching max speeds on downloads some on iOS14 and other on IOS13 . My iPhone XS barely can hold a connection anymore
Geezy Pete, I have been fussing at my carrier about this. Of course it's Apple. None of my iOS devices can connect to the internet following this update to 14.1 unless tethered to a hotspot and it will still drop intermittently and I have to manually connect to it every time. This is a complete nightmare Apple. FIX THIS NOW!!!! I have been going back and forth with my carrier to learn is the device software. If I didn't see the forum here I would continued to blame them for poor service when it's your firmware or software update that is complete jacked up.

Seriously considering going back to an Android if it take this long to resolve a wide spread issue, meanwhile I still have to pay full price for these devices!!! I am one unsatisfied customer.

IOS 14 WiFi

Q