Builds not showing under Testflight iOS Builds

Have uploaded a new build on iTunes Connect using Xcode 8. The build is showing under activities. But no build is showed under TestFlight IOS Builds. Event the old builds which were distributed earlier using testflight are not showing up.

The page for External tester and iOS Build loads no information.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of shailee.2807 Down vote post of shailee.2807
96k views
Add a Comment

Replies

I've uploaded a test flight build, even the Activity panel is removed, and also I am not able to see my build in the Test flight folder and now it's been more then 10 hours still not able to see my new build, any suggestions, please...

Hi there, I'm also having this issue. Contact with Apple support brings nothing -_-
any suggestions ?
I had the same issue when by mistake I was uploading the macOS app while waiting to show-up in TestFlight.
So make sure to upload the iOS version!
I'm also having this issue. Process status of build can be seen, then status disappears. No processed build appears.

I've got the same issue. Please help me, Apple!

• I've got the same issue. Please help me, Apple!

• Same issue, uploaded in different ways (Xcode, Transporter) successfully and told me to check on App Connect, but shows "No Builds" and Submit a build to start testing.... It's been a while. Any idea?

Add a Comment

My solution is to remove custom entries from info.plist if there are any, and try again.

My app used an unsecure websocket connection, and so I added the "NSAppTransportSecurity"/"NSAllowsArbitraryLoads"entries to my info.plist. The app did not show in Testflight and I could not figure out what was wrong. Then I moved these keys to the "Custom iOS Target Properties" section of the "Info" tab of my target, and the problem resolved.

Yes, we are need to update...

Please check your mail and fix that issue

Because Apple has been deprecated somethings, so we need to update and fix

Like this so

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview

Hi, Same issue on Xcode 12.0. I've uploaded 3 build but can't see it on testflight. Also I'm not able to upload same version (already exists error).

Check your email. Sometimes the App Store will complain to you only there. In my case I was missing a NSCalendarsUsageDescription string to access calendars.

Dear,

I sent a new version of my application through xcode, but it didn't appear in testflight, it's been almost 24 hours, I believe it's a bug, I need help.

@MyCond, if you attempted to upload your build earlier this week it could have been that you ran into an issue on the Apple side. I recommend incrementing your version number and attempting to submit a new build.

For others experiencing this issue, there are a few different reasons why a build may not be appearing. It could have been an Apple issue as I mentioned or your build may have failed upload and you may have an email sent to the user who attempted to upload a build (which could be a system user or an email you don't monitor). Make sure to check your email to see if you have any more information about why your build may have failed.

Hi everyone! I've had this problem for a week now.. I don't know what can I do, I've tried using Transporter and it doesn't work either..

Uploaded my app via Transporter and got successfully delivered, however cannot see build uploaded on TestFlight Any suggestion?

if the app was a big size, so it shows late on testflight. now, wait for 1 - 4 hrs, and your app show on testflight.

I hope my information is useful to you. thank you

I'm also having this problem...