Apple TV not finding tvOS 14

I am new to the developer program. I am trying to get my Apple TV to update to tvOS 14. I got the Apple TV paired in Xcode 12 (Beta). Then in Apple Configurator 2 I dragged and dropped the tvOS 14 Beta profile and installed it. After that Apple TV tells me that 13.4.8 is the most up to date software.

What am I missing, doing wrong, or need to do?
Answered by therunway12 in 615483022
I got it to work! After you've installed it, when you go to Settings - System - Software Update, make sure that the option for getting beta updates is turned off. Then once it's turned off, you can click Software Update and it should download from there.
I'm having the same issue. I removed + reinstalled the beta profile and restarted with no luck.
I did the same. The first 2 times I was having an issue with the Apple TV being setup for development. Then It wouldn't pair. I now have the profile installed and no errors.
Same situation here. I've tried everything and it still says that 13.4.8 is installed. It even has the tvOS 14 profile saved, but it's not accessing it.
Accepted Answer
I got it to work! After you've installed it, when you go to Settings - System - Software Update, make sure that the option for getting beta updates is turned off. Then once it's turned off, you can click Software Update and it should download from there.
Excellent simple fix. Thanks @therunway12
Hi all,

I am also having the issue as mentioned by the OP, I have removed and re-installed the profile as well as followed what @therunway12 suggested (turned off Automatic Updates) but that has not worked.

Would anyone have any other suggestions?
Thumbs up @therunway12. That was exactly the problem.

@apple: Beta != Beta?
I had the same problem. I wasn't offered the choice of leaving the beta program. I suspect it's because I had been in it a few years ago but then I turned it off.

I solved it by going to System/Reset/Reset and Update. It's downloading the beta 2 now.

meu problema é idêntico.
estou no Brasil.
Apple TV not finding tvOS 14

Q