Private Relay Apple ID

Hi! I have a problem. I recently signed up for an online clothing app account using Sign in with Apple ID. However, I am not able to receive any emails from them. I have forgotten my password, and need to reset it. How can I see emails from them? They are not forwarded to my verified email address (I have checked all folders including Junk).

Thank you very much for your help.
Answered by in 717809022

These forums are for software developers building apps using Sign In with Apple. For customer questions about using Sign In with Apple, you might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support, or by contacting Apple Support directly.

—jasonag.

Did you ever get a reply to this? Having the same problem with my AliExpress account.
Also having the same issue. Can’t receive any emails that are being sent to the privaterelay email that was given to me. Also checked all files and could not find.
This has also happened to me.
I used Apple to sign up to a coupon site.
They have now sent me a money reward, to the privaterelay email address that I used to sign up.
How do I access my email and retrieve my voucher please?
Hi!! I’m having the same issue. Hopefully an answer will be found soon!
Adopted from (https://sarunw. com/posts/sign-in-with-apple-2/)

This address is unique to you and the developer and follows this format: <unique-alphanumeric-string>@privaterelay.appleid.com.
Any messages sent to this address by the app or website developer are automatically forwarded to your personal email address by our private email relay service.

Mine ended up in my linked appleID's email's JUNK folder. Do remember to check there. Hope it helps!

Hi, I’m also having the same issue, can’t receive any mail sent to the privaterelay.appleid.com. Please a solution is needed urgently please

Hello, I am having this same issue. Apple is not forwarding emails. I checked my Spam folder, and they are not there. Very frustrated!

I'm having the same issue. Emails aren't being forwarded at all.

I have this same issue. I’ve gone through all the comments for this question and it doesn’t seem like it has been solved yet. @ apple could you please provide some assistance on this? I’ve checked my junk folder too.

I am having the same problem and when you ask Apple for assistance, they give you the same run around of how the email works but never provide a solution. Nothing we can do about it y'all. Apple pretty much runs everything. Its almost worth switching to Android.

I'm having this problem now too. I can't add a password because I havent verified my email address. I can't verify my email address because I never get a verification email. I'm beginning to think its just a ruse to get you to use your real email address. It may not be Apple's fault at all.

Same issue i had but i was able to find the email from Spam. If you use gmail, it’s definitely in Spam, not promotion/social.

I'm having this issue with Klarna. Which is a total nightmare because it means I can't pay for things which I have purchased, and is majorly stressing me out. What I found on the apple website, which they really should make more clear is this line: **If you choose the Hide my Email option, only the app or website you created the account with can use this random email address to communicate with you. **

What that means is that the random email address, in my case, was generated for Etsy, and it was that which was used to set up Klarna, but now when I try to use that same email address to sign in and pay on Klarna, I can't receive a verification code because it wasn't set up specifically for use by them. So nothing they send me to that email address will ever come through.

I'm in the same boat with Duolingo. This is a really bad experience. I simply can't use the app on my desktop because it won't accept any emails.

I will no longer be using this service "Hide my email" since Apple refuses to fix this critical issue with it.

Developer has to register their domain with the Private Relay service else emails will get bounced. It is likely that many have not done so

Same problem with Wish

I cannot sign in to my FTX account, that has money in it!!!!! Cannot receive emails with the authentication code. URGENT!!!!

Guys if you’re on this issue and you’re using gmail literally just search for ‘privaterelay’ in gmail app and it’ll show all of the emails you got through it

i got the same issue , can not get into my ftx account because i cant receive the verification code , not in span or even if i look up privaterelay its not showing.. please help anyone !! very frustrating..

I created an account just to reply here with what worked for me in case others are still having issues. Hopefully this helps some of you.

Using my iPhone I went to Settings > Apple ID > Password & Security.

From there I selected Apps Using Apple ID.

Scrolled down to the app I was having issues with and clicked on it.

Selected Manage Settings

Scrolled down new list and selected app again.

Disabled the Forward To option by moving the slider to the left then backed out so that it saved the choice.

Went back to it and re-enabled the Forward To option by moving the slider back to the right.

Doing this was essentially a reset for the forwarding function for that app and I immediately started receiving forwarded emails. Not emails that were previously sent, mind you, but all new emails moving forward.

I hope this helps some folks because I know how frustrating it was for me.

i am having this issue now. i am not getting the emails therefore the item i have disputed with not be resolved as apple is not forwarding aliexpress email !! what is the solution?

These forums are for software developers building apps using Sign In with Apple. For customer questions about using Sign In with Apple, you might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support, or by contacting Apple Support directly.

—jasonag.

Hi! I had the same problem with the hidden email, but what I did was look in to my spam folder on your apple defaul email and it may be there.

Me too

I was having the same issue. This is how I solved it. I have an iPhone12. The private relay was forwarding emails to my iCloud email address I used when I was setting up my phone. From your phone, click on:

Settings

Click on your name at the top. (AppleID, iCloud, media and purchases section)

click on iCloud

click on Private Relay

click on Hide My Email

This will show you all the apps with a private relay email address. By selecting your desired app, it will show you what email address the private relay emails are being forwarded to. (You can turn it off if you’d like.) From here, you can sign in to that account and retrieve the forwarded email. I hope this helps. Also, if you sign up to “Ibotta” (a cash back, money saving grocery and product app) use my code: quxugvf You get $10 cash back when you sign up and upload your 1st receipt! Download Ibotta from the App Store.

Private Relay Apple ID

Q