Cannot install iOS 10

After the Keynote I wanted to install iOS 10 over the Air via the iOS Beta Software Profile.

When I cklick on install an alert pops up and says: "Unable to Install Update" and "An error occurred installing iOS 10 Developer Beta 1.".

It´s an iPhone 6 with the beta of iOS 9.3.3

Update: The same issue pops up when I try to install beta 2

Replies

I guess it's not enough memory。

I had 22 free gigabytes

Go to settings>General>Storage and iCloud Usage>Manage Storage
Swipe the update to the left and press Delete.
Then re-download the update from Settings>Software Update.

Just to close out my experience, I never was able to recover from being in permanent restore mode. I took it into the Apple store and - yes, you guessed it. The Genius hooked it up to a Macbook, ran iTunes, did a restore to the current GA version of ioS and it worked. Jeez.

Anyway, when I got back, I tried the alternative approach - navigate to the ios Beta download site on my iPad, download the beta profile directly, then the ios 10 beta upgrade popped up in Settings. Did an upgrage OTA and it worked.

Phew.

i was trying to isntall xcode 8 beta 2 but

Gives me an error on both mac that

I have

we are stuck on un restorable devices

Yes, I am having same issue on my iPhone 5. Have tried everything including multiole restarts and profile restarts but nothing has worked.

I even have the same Issue when I try to Install iOS 10 Beta 2 from iOS 10 Beta 1. I won´t use the restore image for updating to beta 2. There must be a better solution! This is terrible.

Same issue. I'm on an iPhone 6 ios 9.3.3 beta 3 I think.

thank you

Me too. Running 9,3,2 and 9,3,3. Both iPhone 6 iPad Air 2. iOS 9,3,2. It's okay. I have downloaded ios10 beta. It's works properly also the new app Playground swift.