"Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time." when enrolling

Whenever I try to enroll in the Apple Developer Program, I get redirected to an error page saying:

Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time.

on it. I have tried lots of things - different browsers, signing out/back in, clearing cookies, etc. and nothing works. And yes, I have tried enrolling at other times. 😁

• Soo i have found the solution, you need to go into your apple id and change you age, you can do this from your Iphone > settings > your name > personal information > date of birth. After that clear cache and browsing data on your browser and voila.

Upvote pls.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Looks like you have to be 18+ 😟

Benefits and Resources

Sign in with Apple IDIndividualOrganizationEnterprise Program
Xcode Developer Tools
Xcode Beta Releases
Developer Forums
Bug Reporter
Test on Device
Beta OS Releases
Advanced App Capabilities
App Store Distribution
In-house App Distribution
Safari Extensions
Developer ID
Technical Support Incidents
Team Management
TestFlight Beta Testing
App Analytics
CostFree99 USD*99 USD*299 USD**
Requirement13+18+DUNS NumberDUNS Number

* The Apple Developer Program is 99 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.
** The Apple Developer Enterprise Program is 299 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.

• and just to add-on to this, if you are looking for installing beta software (public releases) you can go to Apple Beta Software Program and this is where you can download beta releases of operating systems. I made the mistake of going to the Apple Developer to find beta operating systems but it wasn't there...😓👉👈

Add a Comment

Replies

I have the same problem, I am 24 years old. I am living in Chile, that may affect the meaning?