Can't get dSYM uploaded when submitting build

I'm definitely building with dSYM because I see the folder in the archive and when I submit to App Store, the option to upload symbols is checked. But when I look at the build in ITC, it says

Includes Symbols: No

What am I missing?

• Really wish Apple would sherlock Crashlytics

Add a Comment

Replies

Got the same problem exactly... I have built with dSYM enabled, I can see the .symbols files in the final package for the Mac App Store, and yet iTunes Connect keeps saying that no symbols are available for my app.

Any clue on this?

I'm having the same problem, the archive contains a dSYMs folder with dSYM packages for the binary and each framework, with the line number information of the files.

Bump to this. Also looking for information concerning uploading dSYMs.... it doesn't seem to automatically bundle with the upload.

Have the same issue. Originally I used Enable Bitcode YES setting (I think it is default value when you upgrade project to XCode 7). This build still says Includes Symbols: Yes but crashes from real users were not resolved by XCode so did not make any sense. I was thinking the issue was Bitcode so disabled it. New version says Includes Symbols: No. And of course new crashes are not resolved either. Looks like this system is just broken.

Same problem here, included symbols in Xcode for upload, in ITC it says "symbols included: no" and crashed have to be symbolicated manually.

also having this problem.

still hoping perhaps someone has a simple answer for this.