Xcode 7.1 upload error, keep receiving error "1070"

"You must be an Itunes Connect Admin or Technical user in order to deliver content or metadata"

Xcode and Application Loader give me same error.

Replies

Same to me!

It's terrible this issus hasn't been fixed yet

First the bug with Xcode 7.1 "Fetching list of teams from developer portal" timeout and now this.

What's going on?

I got the same problem, why apple didn't fix it?

I am working for a client and of course he will not upgrade me to be an admin.

We have a very time critical app that has to be in the store till December 20th and I am not able to upload any binary?

This is insane...

I have called developer support about this issue and I will keep you posted on any feedback. It's definitely as issue they were aware about before I called but didn't get the feeling it was urgent enough to fix. Can't hurt if others called in as well to give this more attention.

That's disappointing. For the life of me I can't find any way to upload. I'm an individual developer (not a team), so I'm an Admin, along with every other role. But I can't upload to iTunes Connect. I'm dead in the water.

It all of a sudden now works.

Just an update. Still not fixed for App Manager or Developer Roles. I did receive a call on Friday letting me know that it's a top priority and should be fixed this week. Not great news for those of us who can not have Admin roles and need to upload their apps. I plan to email again for status later today.

Xcode 7.2 does not fix the problem

I still get the same error, when I try upload an App to the Appstore

Has anybody reported a bug for that ?

I reported this bug and Apple knows it's a bug and they say it's being worked but I really don't think it is. The more people who report this the sooner this will be fixed:

Apple Developer Relations:

(800) 633 2152

(408) 974 4897

Only "workaround" is to change your App Manager role (or developer role) to Admin. Not really a workaround but that's what they keep telling me. Thought I had the ear from a manager but haven't heard from her in a week now despite emailing every day.

I just find this troubling in many ways. What is the point in advertising these new roles on the main login page ("New Features and updates") when the most basic features don't even work? Is there anyone who is strictly an "App Manager" and is able to upload?

My account was upgraded to "Admin", but I still got the "not authorized" issue, even after removing, re-adding and quitting xcode.

We are using Jenkins so some of the certificates were copied from the "login" keychain to the "system" keychain. After I deleted the copies in the "system" keychain, my upload/application-verify passed again. I assume xcode auto-updated the ones in the login-keychain, but when doing the upload/verify it takes the keys from the system-keychain.

I have very little experience from working with Apple. This seems like a rather easy fix. Is Apple always this slow?

Finally heard back yesterday via email saying this was fixed. It wasn't, at least not from within Xcode (version 7.2). However, the good news is I discovered I can now upload apps with an "App Manager" role using Application Loader.

So it turns out they did fix something, just didn't let me know that what that fix really was. I still consider this an issue but at least there is now an acceptable workaround.

Not working for me though, on 7.2.1. I've tried Application loader as well. With Application load the Mac app uploads fine, but remains in "processing" state for over 2 days and counting.

the way to "downgrade" the capabilities of a user, is to untic the check in the box, and then all of the boxes are available once again.