Xcode 7.1 upload error, keep receiving error "1070"

"You must be an Itunes Connect Admin or Technical user in order to deliver content or metadata"

Xcode and Application Loader give me same error.

Replies

This is still an issue with Xcode 8.2.1 ?

What is the lowest level of User that gives my contracted developer the ability to upload my app, without worrying about the risk of them causing havoc with my payment information, etc?

This thread started 11/15/15 and it is still an issue??

I don't get it. Whose account should be transferred? Would you please detail? I still have this issue, as of today.

I was able to upload using Application Loader. My bet is it has something to do with multiple accounts logged in and how they are ordered.

I sort this error like making the all of my profiles Admin in for the App. The problem was that I use to have two Apple ID's in the app but my oldest one which was used for other app builds were not admin. What I mean the one which was in charge for this app was new and was Admin there was second one added later which I use to use for other applications as admin was recognised by the system and was refused to use the real Admin one so the system of app connect was looking for my old one. I think it's a little bug of the system by not accepting the new ID which is in charge for the app and looking for another which use to not have delegates to the existing one but used to be used for other Applications.