Xcode 7.1 upload error, keep receiving error "1070"

"You must be an Itunes Connect Admin or Technical user in order to deliver content or metadata"

Xcode and Application Loader give me same error.

Replies

Someone who is an Agent for you/your team has the ability to assign the Admin role.

Are you saying that after you switched back to non-admin, users who have "App Manager" or "Developer" roles were able to upload?

No - It appears that as of Friday Nov 20th, 2015 18:15 EST only "Admin" users can upload new builds. If I try a user with the "Developer" role it fails, switching the user's role to "Admin" it then works and switching the user back to "Developer" causes it to start failing again...

same problem here.

I am the Admin user already, I have all roles because I am the Agent. But the Apple keep telling me that I am not Admin or Technical(which is now apparently doesn't exist anymore in itunes connect), and I can change other members' role from Developer to Admin.

I finally overcome this annoying problem, the approach is to transfer the agent to another account.

Same problem over here. Are you still facing this probleme (since the post is a few days older now...) Anything new?

I also have this exact problem.

How do you transfer the agent?

I have the same error as well. What does it mean to transfer the agent to another account?

Ok, I was just now able to upload a build after the Team Agent made me an Admin.

We still have the same error, both in newest Xcode and ApplicationLoader.

Is making the using Admin still the only fix? Does it really work?

Issue still exists for App Manager and Developer role.

Uploads with Admin role works!

In Apple Developer Member Center, transfer the agent account.

The workarounds discussed here is not an option for us as App Manager is the highest access I am allowed to have. Is this bug being tracked somewhere? Hope it gets fixed soon.