TestFlight Operation_failed

In Itunes Connect, In TestFlight Section after selecting the build for internal testing and if i click in Start Testing, I am getting an error as Operation_failed. Any body facing similar? If yes, can somebody please help me out whats the reason of this error.

Replies

I have the same problem.

We should all log a bug so this issue is excalated and resolved quickly. I just filed a bug here - https://bugreport.apple.com

I'm also experiencing this. My configuration:

- XCode 7.1

- Project has swift code

- Project has dependency on a Framework Project

Same here.

Anyone knows a solution or a reason?

Hey guys.

I found a FIX 🙂

Just go the iOS binaries information, select the binary that you are trying to release to Beta testers and make sure that all boxes are filled with information (like What to Test?, ....)

Then go back and try to activate that build and it will go smoorthly (as it did with me).

Good luck.

Sadly this this work for me 😟

It doesn't even save the details for those boxes I fill out

NOT solving also here

+ had to fill and save twice, the first time I did it lost them.

"Your information could not be saved. Try again. If the problem persists, contact us."

i'm having the same issue

POST https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/apps/1033293461/testingTypes/internal/trains/ 500 (Internal Server Error)(anonymous function) @ vendor.js:16o @ vendor.js:16i @ vendor.js:16j @ vendor.js:17j @ vendor.js:17(anonymous function) @ vendor.js:17k.$eval @ vendor.js:17k.$digest @ vendor.js:17k.$apply @ vendor.js:17(anonymous function) @ vendor.js:18fa.event.dispatch @ vendor.js:7q.handle @ vendor.js:7

vendor.js:16

TypeError: Cannot read property 'availableExportCompliances' of undefined

at renderBuildData (internal_testing_cntrl.js:446)

at k.$$.restoreExistingTrainData (internal_testing_cntrl.js:1185)

at internal_testing_cntrl.js:1170

at j (vendor.js:17)

at vendor.js:17

at k.$eval (vendor.js:17)

at k.$digest (vendor.js:17)

at k.$apply (vendor.js:17)

at f (vendor.js:16)

at r (vendor.js:16)

{"data":null,"messages":{"warn":null,"info":null,"error":["operation_failed"]},"statusCode":"ERROR"}

BUMP

Getting this too. Anyone find a fix? When I inspect element on as the error is produced I get a 500 error with the following: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'availableExportCompliances' of undefined"

Also getting this issue trying to submit TestFlight build to internal and external testing.

Same problem here. Get this error when trying to add new build for Internal Testing.

This was the first build I attempted to submit after updating to xcode 7.1.

Build Undefined, then !operation_failed

Still not working... How can we escalate this issue to Apple? It is blocking us.

Same here.....

Getttig similar issue.

When i submit via xcode it says "This application you have selected does not exist". It does upload via Application loader. But now i am not able to choose this build for internal or external testing.