Has anyone had a tvOS app pass review yet?

I submited my apps this morning (UK TIME) and they have been in review all day

Has anyone had an app pass or fail yet?

Replies

We have two ready for sale...

I've submitted my app on last friday (23.10) and it was still waiting for review yesterday evening when I last checked. Today it wasn't in review, but ready for sale already! Wow, that has never happened with an iOS app for me!

Anyone still "in review" since Thursday?

I'm still "In Review" (since Thursday).

Our game Tiny TrackZ is now ready for sale after a few Menu button related bounces and we've got another in review at the moment. The App Review team are working really hard by the looks of it.

We had our Pre-K edu app rejected once for using screenshots in the topshelf image (a HIG no-no), and then again because of a issue in the iOS version (approved 2 yrs ago) of the app. After replying in the ResourceCenter, appealing the rejection, and uploading a new iOS version, the tvOS version is finally Ready for Sale! It will be interesting to see what the demand is like....

My game Retroid just went Ready for Sale. It was rejected on Sunday for sending high-scores to a server without obtaining user consent -- but it was old pre-GameCenter code that wasn't really even being used. I ripped that out, sent it back in and they reviewed and approved it in two days!

Yes, my first app is through the process now. There's a little green dot next to my tvOS app in iTunes Connect now ;-)

Jens

ready for sale as well. I didn't got an email though.

If you are curious you better have a look in ITC.

Actually, seems it's 'Ready for sale' now. For some reason didn't get any e-mail, so I don't know when that happened.

The review proces has been really good. I had my first attempt rejected for valid reasons. The feedback was very useful along with an attached screenshot. I made the corrections and within 24 hours it had been reviewed again, passed and is now marked "ready for sale". Seems Apple is working hard to get as many apps ready as possible prior to the Apple TV AppStore going online.

I nolonger get emails however when my apps are approved like I used to. Is that the same for others now?

i m done ... worked for me...

2x meta reject but then it gone ready for sale

Anyone else still in review? Sounds like I'm the only one.

Still in review, too. Submitted 7 days ago.

Yes, I passed on October 27th mine