Remove incorrect version

I accidentally clicked on tvOS instead of iOS for a new build. So now I have a "tvOS Prepare for Submission" item in the left panel of iTunes Connect. I have no plans to make a tvOS version, so is there any way to remove that?

Same problem here.

I also have the same problem. Hope their is a way to delete it.

I think the problem is the "Apple TV Privacy Policy" field. Go up to "App Information" and just fill in "TBD" in that field for all languages. You'll obviously have to go back and fix that before shipping a tvOS app, but for now it should remove the roadblock for submitting an iOS update to the App Store. I'm guessing the Apple TV can't just use your privacy policy URL because there's no web browser on tvOS—they need the raw text.

The woman on the phone from Apple told me there's no way to delete a version (or platform) but it's fine to just let it sit there.

This is now possible by hovering over the "Prepare for Submission" text.
I have same issue.
Same problem
Same problem. @Hamer can you clarify what you mean by hovering over "Prepare for Submission"? that doesn't give me any option to delete (using Chrome or Safari).
Same problem here. Not having an obvious option to delete is stupid mistake. Having the same stupid mistake for so many years is unacceptable.
You can delete a platform if a build has never been uploaded for the platform you wish to delete. Additionally, at least one existing platform version needs to be in an editable app status (for example, have an iOS version in editable status). 

If the criteria is met, hover over the platform you wish to delete and click the delete button (–) that appears to the right of the platform.

So in iTunes Connect > Apps, go to your app and click on (+) next to iOS Apps. This will put the app in editable state. Then hover over the tvOS thingy and delete it.
My preview video is stuck in the previous version.
should i Remove only single new version of app?
Hello I got stuck on one version and dont know how to remove it, does this problem?

Thank you
same here, my case is upload wrong version with app, however it was approved, then I couldn't find where I can remove it.
Same problem here. Obviously Apple does not care...

Fix: Update version number under General App Infomation to the correct one then press save.

If you want to delete your app, click on the App > App Information > Scroll to the bottom and click "Remove App"

None of these comments are useful rather misleading.

To kbmai, koen was asking to delete the tvOS app (sub-app).

not the entire app!

I have the same problem and it doesn't look there is a solution to these days.

Also, the title of the thread is "Remove incorrect version" but the content of the thread doesn't reflect that.

I'm after the deletion of a version in TestFlight that was created by mistake with a higher version number (build number and version inverted).

It doesn't seem there is a solution to this problem either.

Tap -> App Store - > Scroll down -> Version Change the value of the version

Remove incorrect version

Q