ios 9 in house app unable to install

I have alot of apps that distribute with In-House certificate which allowed user to download from WEB via Apple device. And i did try to install it from my apple device Safari and it is success until i upgrade my IOS to IOS 9... Is someone facing the same problem and fixed ? kindly advise...

Replies

We are also experiencing the same issue with verifying enterprise developer profiles on iOS 9. I think the problems started sometimes around 12pm east coast time and are still occuring as of 3:45PM east cost time.

Also having the same issue. Spent a few hours on the phone with Apple support with no resolution. We've tried on multiple devices, both on wifi and LTE connections. I believe it's an Apple issue, but they can't confirm or deny that.

Yes, our company has escalated it to AppleCare as high priority and it has been received and responded to by Apple. They confirmed ppq is not responding to verification requests and they are working to resolve. System status (https://developer.apple.com/system-status/) is still showing green though for "Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles" which is causing me to lose a bit of faith in that site.

We're definitely seeing it in our Enterprise apps.

I believe that entry in system status is only to indicate that the ability to create/manage certificates is available or not. I don't think it has any bearing on whether the trust server is available.

Still experiencing this issue. Been experiencing this since 2pm EST. Has anyone gotten in contact with Apple, and found out what the issue is?

Same issue. All updated Enterprise Apps are "Unable to verify <ENTERPRISE DEVELOPER> Apps --- A network connection is required to verify <ENTERPRISE DEVELOPER> apps on this iPhone. Connect to the internet and try again."

I don't think this is a build number problem; it is happening for all Enterprise Developer Apps on my iPhone; those of my own and those from other Enterprise Developers. I'm guessing we didn't all forget to update build numbers.

I submitted a Technical Support request through the Member Center. I'm sure there's is a better way to file a report with Apple about this, but that was as close as I found. I've got a screenshot and will forward that when I receive their follow up email.

These problems (A network connection is required to verify ...) seem limited to the east coast.

We were able to trust our app on the West Cost; When we VPNed to make it seem like we were in the east coast, it did not work.

Is working for me now - and but still no word from Apple, though. (And pinging ppq.apple.com is still unresponsive, so I doubt its correlated to the issue.)

Feels like it was an Apple-side network connectivity issue, which probably isn't high on their let-us-know list.

Same problem here with iOS 9.2.1 upgrade I can't install my in-house app, I've already regenerated certificates and provisioning profile but the problem is not solved. Solutions?

Still getting same issue with 9.2.1 also. Stranegly, works ok on iPhone 4 but ot on iPhone 6S - both no same software version???

Hi,

Is this issue resolved yet ?

Hi All,

Is this the issue from Apple ? We are not able to download the inhouse application from our server in 9.0 and later. But it was working fine on upto 8.0. Moreover, i have tried all the approaches like change the bundle identifer in manifest .plist, then made it same as in both .plist and manifest.plist, changed the bundle version, etc. Then tried the same with dropbox concept, its worked fine and can be able to download. Plz Any help can be appreciated.?

Regards

Swam