VAT reduction Germany 1st of July

As part of the fight against the economic consequences of the corona pandemic, the German government has decided to cut VAT by 3% (from 19% to 16%) for the period from July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. Will the Apple AppStore pass this sales tax reduction on to end users, i.e. will Apple lower the sales tax accordinglyfor InApp and AppStore purchases from July 1st, 2020 for sales from Germany?

https://www.globalvatcompliance.com/germany-covid-19-vat-implications/

Replies

Even I am interested to know this because I'm planning to buy the new MBP 13.
Hi, I would be also interested in this topic.

What happens with existing customers and auto-renewals? Assumption: gros-price will remain same, margin increases.
What happens with new customers after tax increase on 1st of January 2021? Assumption: gros-price will remain same, margin decreases.

Can someone verify the assumptions? Kind of lost.
@all:

Beside posting my question about VAT here, I also contacted Apple developer support, but apart from a 'We will contact you shortly' I have not received any meaningful reply or any other helpful information. Too bad... I guess Apple will still collect 19% up from July 1st for sales from Germany.
Part of the new support program is a €20 billion Value-added Tax (VAT) reduction. VAT rates will be reduced temporarily from July 1 through December 31, 2020. The standard VAT rate will go from 19 percent to 16 percent and the reduced rate from 7 percent to 5 percent. The reduced rate applies to a portion of consumption in Germany including some foods, transportation options, reading materials, and cultural events.
to calculate VAT Percentage vist :
techcal.net/