Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Same problem here. Anyone who could share a solution to this would be appreciated.

Same problem, cant renewal my account. This issue started around November 2019. To present, Apple still does not solve this problem.

Same probLAME here too! C'mon Apple, get your crap together.

I have the same problem. Please help to solve it 😟

Same issue in Indonesia. Not solved yet by the way, please help..

Same issue here !! Since 2 weeks

Facing the same issue! Was anyone able to find a resolution for this? Appreciate any help!

Hello I tried to enroll for Apple developer program but I got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

Thanks.

I have followed this guideline https://developer.apple.com/support/enrollment/ and send an email to asia.dev@asia.apple.com because i'm from indonesia, but the email haven't replied yet since 6 days ago. Hoping apple can do faster for helping their customers.

Same problem here.. Sitll cant enroll and support has no solution

I have the same problem in France, this is my first account and my payment method is ok.. I don't understand

same problem here .. new/old accounts

Same problem here

Same for me 😟

Same here... with a really poor support services.

same here. did apple resolve this already or not?

Same issue here in Japan!! Since 4 weeks.

Same here in korea!! Please

same here in india. not working
Same problem is South Africa. 3 months, tried everything and no luck
Same problem!
I need to publish my app, someone can you help me?
same problem since 3 months , any solution ?
Same problem
Same problem here, I live in the US and I am well over 18. I called Apple multiple times over the past two weeks and still I got no answer.

Anyone else had any luck?
Same problem here :(

Any solution?
Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Q