Internal testers cannot see app in Testflight app

Hi,

I have run through as many different things as possible:

1. Changed build version

2. Reset provisioning profile

3. Deleted and readded appstore connect users

I have even changed SKU, bundle identifier, and created a new app. Nothing is working. Testers cannnot see the app in testflight.

It has been working perfectly until this weekend and suddenly: not working.

Any help appreciated!

Dan

Replies

+1 Same Issue

Same here, in EU/BE.
Trying to find the phone number to call and they say phone support is currently unavailable even though we're within the opened hours they mention... Great

The same issue today, tried with 2 builds. EU/IT

Same issue since Monday morning.

Italy

the same

2 different account

Same issue !

Kazakhstan

(EU)

Today i created a new build and as soon as it was submitted to TestFlight my previous build from yesterday was pushed out to testers. Todays build was not pushed out.

Still not working. Can't see my latest builds (one was published in Testflight 2.5 hours ago)

jinuparekatil's answer above, of adding the "App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption" key in Info.plist and republishing, solved it for me.

Works like a charm. Thank you!!!

"App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption" key's value is NO?

In most cases, it should be "No". However, please read this article and follow those guidelines

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/complying_with_encryption_export_regulations?language=objc

In my case it is NO indeed and that solved the issue.

If you should set it to YES maybe providing the Export compliance file automatically, as described here https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/complying_with_encryption_export_regulations, so that you don't have to do it manually through the portal before your build becomes available might solve the issue too.

Well I'm based in New Zealand and I have the issue. I contacted Apple support and provided them with screen shots etc. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!

This help me, nice.