In app purchase problem during the review

Hi, I'm having a problem during the review. it is the third time that it has been rejected. When I try to make a in app purchase during beta testing everything is fine. Instead when apple tries to make the in app purchase during the review, the SKProductRequest returns 0 items.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pier

Replies

I have same issue, works in sandbox and testflight for all users. But not for the apple reviewer, the products are not loaded.
anyone solved this?
The same problem here. Any idea how to fix it?
I've been rejected 5 times now with this same problem. Everything works in Testflight: prices show up, buttons are active, receipt validation works and transactions succeed. But when I submit to App Review, They always reject with the following message:

"We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs when reviewed on iPad running iOS 14.4 on Wi-Fi.
Specifically, your app’s In-App Purchases have no price. Also, upon further review, your app’s Buy button is unresponsive."
Same issues, in-app loading in test-flight and sandbox, but doesn't work for the in-app review.
I was having a similar issue where IAP's were working perfectly in TestFlight and Sandbox environments, however, products didn't load when in review. Below is what worked for me:
  1. Log on to App Store Connect. In your app, navigate to the IAP section --> Manage

2. Select your IAP --> Hover the mouse over all the fields and check if any warnings pop-up. Specifically, check Subscription Display Name, Description, App Store Promotion Image. Status should not be in "Requires developer action".

3. If you see a warning message on any particular field, make appropriate changes as mentioned. In case of no warnings, amend (minor change) any one field and save.

4. Do this for all IAP's if you have more than one.

5. Navigate to the IAP section --> App Store Promotions

6. Check the status of Promotional Metadata, and IAP.

7. Navigate to the IAP section --> Subscription Groups --> Select your subscription group

8. Check for warnings in Subscription Group Display Name, and App Name Display Name.

9. If you see a warning message on any particular field, make appropriate changes as mentioned. In case of no warnings, amend (make a minor change) any one field and save.

10. Check this for all the subscription groups, if you have more than one.

My issue got resolved after amending the Subscription Group Display Name. For some reason, it was showing a red mark next to localization. It was "Premium Access - App Name.", amended to "Premium Access - App Name". Just removed the period, and saved it. Voila : )

• Thanks a lot. This should be the accepted answer. Got rejected twice because of this silly issue. Red mark next localization. Had to save it again by adding and remove white space. Shame that the reviewers or apple don't have proper guidance on this.

• I also have a rejection. Works on in Test flight with sandbox user. I see the "RED" dot in "Subscription Group Display Name" and 2 x "Developer Attention required". I have updated the name and can see its all yellow and status is now "Waiting for Review". I iwill update here again once I resubmit.I checked all the tax, bank etc. All seems
  • I have same issue, I rebuild my app and upload to app store and request app review, then I do above things If success, I will update here

Add a Comment
I got the same reject reason and the tester mention that they use iOS 14.5 on iPad. So i will try to upgrade my Xcode and recompile it for publishing.

I figured there was a " mark added (not sure where it came from) while defining the localization, because of which the error kept coming up! it's resolved as soon as I took care of it