Xcode does not show my other team

I am in team "... University" at the moment (which includes Apple Developer Program for members), but Xcode only shows my Personal team.

I tried everything from reinstalling Xcode, rebooting, removing accounts and re-adding,... none of these helped.

Can someone help?

I'm using Xcode Version 10.2.1 (10E1001),

and macOS Mojave version 10.14.5 (18F132)

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of voxqhuy Down vote post of voxqhuy
26k views
  • same issue here. xcode 12 3 extra teams. i don't see them on the xcode.

apple?

Add a Comment

Replies

What does 'in team' mean?

When you say 'university', does that mean a University/edu/school program acccount?

What is your Member Center role?

What is your App Store Connect role?

How many teams are you on?

Hello voxqhuy,

I am experiencing a similar situation, were you able to get this resolved? If so, was the resolution to wait for the system to update or did your team's authority have to contact tech support?

Best Regards.

have the same problem, how to fix this?
in Xcode>prefferences only personal team.
Does anyone know how to fix this ? I have tried all the options above. Backend is updated (Atleast thats what they told me all the 10 times I asked them). I trying to automate UI testing, and this is just a pain to go through.

Try this solution: Missed granting permission for Xcode to see the manager profile which would be at  appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/users . In your profile under Additional Resources ask to enable Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles and their sub-items. After that try accessing the team in Xcode in Xcode >Preferences > Accounts >Team

• Working!

• Is this a new sub-item on Developer accounts? I needed to do this for a developer that has worked on my team for a long time.

• Save my whole day!

Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles is not visible. Only in the master account.

Any suggestions?

• Ran into this as well.

Turns out that you need an organization account instead of an individual account for this to show up with other users.

Add a Comment

Run into the same issue, when I get invited to development team. My account is not picking up the profiles, provisioning, as well as, no dev team shows up in Xcode.

Did anyone find a way out?

• If your project has a Team already, Just toggle the Automatically Manage Signing. It will show the other teams available. But be careful, if you do so, your already imported profiles will be removed and you have to re-configure it.

Add a Comment

Still having same issue. I really regret to search it and find new workarounds.