How long does it take to review app with auto-renewable subscription in 2019?

Hello.

I have one app, which was approved to AppStore. I made update, where I added auto-renewable subscription. It was "In Review" for more than 5 days, and I self-rejected it.

I asked support "why Review team need so much time to review so small update?".

Support answered me:

"There are many factors that contribute to the time required for review, so it’s not possible to estimate when a review will be completed. Each app is unique, so review times will vary. Going forward, I wanted to confirm with you that that your request has been escalated to the appropriate team. They will contact you if any additional information is needed."

Question: if anyone has apps with auto-renewable IAP, launched in this year, how long did it take to be approved?

It is 2022. I am introducing auto-renewing subscriptions. My app has been approved but my subscriptions are still "In Review". It's been nearly 48 hours. Still waiting... I have a not-fully-functional app on the App Store for the first time because of this delay.

I had submitted my subscriptions before I submitted the app but they wanted me to submit them together. And this is the outcome.

How long does it take to review app with auto-renewable subscription in 2019?

Q