No sales information in App Store Connect 4/6/19-4/8/19

We don‘t see any information for the sale of our apps from 4/6/19 to 4/8/19 in App Store Connect. The last date with sales information is 4/5/19. Is anybody else seeing this?

Accepted Reply

We found out that if we go to the Sales and Trend Reports (second to last item on the left hand side bar of the Sales and Trend page) you can obtain the reports in a tabulated text format. Hopefully they can soon fix their tools to also include the reports.

Replies

Yes, same. =\

Same here. Last data shown is for April 5. Meanwhile other analytics tools are showing new installs, so I assume it's a lag in report on Apple's side.

Same here - no updates after April 5. Contacted Apple today and waiting for reply.

Glad others have also raised the issue with Apple.

Same here.

Same here

We found out that if we go to the Sales and Trend Reports (second to last item on the left hand side bar of the Sales and Trend page) you can obtain the reports in a tabulated text format. Hopefully they can soon fix their tools to also include the reports.

Thanks fermor!

When this happens it can be real frustrating so this is a nice temporary fix 🙂

Thanks for the suggestion but this one didnt work for me =\ I reached out to Apple Dev Support and they have collected all of my info. I suggest you all do the same to help their engineers diagnose the problem. Hopefully we get this fixed soon.

Same for me, no sales reports from 6-9th April, I gave them all of my info and waiting to here back from them as well, cheers guys

Same here.

same here

same