AppStore Connect default team

With the recent changes when I log into AppStore Connect it keeps selecting a clients team as default instead of the one for my company. I can change teams easily but I'd really prefer to select my team as the default choice so that I don't have to keep swapping it every time I login.

Any ideas if this is possible?

Indeed, this is really aggrevating for those of use who belong to multiple teams. We need to be able to set a default and it doesn't seem this is presently possible.

+1 to enable this. I find this also frustrating.

This also drives me up the wall!

Since appstoreconnect doesn't stay logged in for long, I find myself having to change teams a dozen or more times a day.

Yes, I need this as well.

Please add this option. Thanks.

Same. Set a cookie or something, please

Oh yes please +1!

Yes please, +1

Yes +1

Yes please, +1. Or at least remember the previous team (which should be easier to implement than having a preference checkbox).

It seems to be completely random which team gets selected on launch.
Agreed!

Surprising that this is still not possible! Very annoying if you are part of multiple teams!
Please add this!
Yes please add this
This is a daily frustration-generator.

Please add this, +1! I annoys me every time...
This is also frustrating for our team. I would actually prefer being able to specify which team I want to go to in the URL (like we are allowed to do for the developer portal).

If there was even a hacky way to set the value at the key "sessionToken": at the endpoint https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/user/detail I'd be satisfied with that.

It just gets really tough to always have to look up my clients Legal organization name in our CRM since Apple Developer uses Dunn & Bradstreet which uses their state filings (which for some states uses handwritten, error prone forms that swap words). It'd be really nice if I could use our client database to just always visit the right page on App Store Connect.
Super frustrating and would be so helpful to have this configurable

Would love this as well.

Another +1 from me.
Please do this! It's not event a particular Client Team, it's random every time! Very frustrating...

AppStore Connect default team

Q