AppStore Connect default team

With the recent changes when I log into AppStore Connect it keeps selecting a clients team as default instead of the one for my company. I can change teams easily but I'd really prefer to select my team as the default choice so that I don't have to keep swapping it every time I login.

Any ideas if this is possible?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of fehners Down vote post of fehners
6.4k views

Replies

Please add this, +1! I annoys me every time...
This is also frustrating for our team. I would actually prefer being able to specify which team I want to go to in the URL (like we are allowed to do for the developer portal).

If there was even a hacky way to set the value at the key "sessionToken": at the endpoint https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/user/detail I'd be satisfied with that.

It just gets really tough to always have to look up my clients Legal organization name in our CRM since Apple Developer uses Dunn & Bradstreet which uses their state filings (which for some states uses handwritten, error prone forms that swap words). It'd be really nice if I could use our client database to just always visit the right page on App Store Connect.
Super frustrating and would be so helpful to have this configurable

Would love this as well.

Another +1 from me.
Please do this! It's not event a particular Client Team, it's random every time! Very frustrating...

I need this as well.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but Apple doesn't care about any of these issues, and these things will probably NEVER be addressed until App Store Connect no longer exists. That's just how Apple rolls.

And yes, this is yet another piece of obnoxiousness that could be fixed in an afternoon at most, if anyone at Apple cared one iota.

4 years later. I'm filling a feature request in the Feedback Assistant. Please consider doing the same if you want this to be fixed.

+1 filed a suggestion FB13263349

April 2024 and here we are again, however it seems that if you end up with the wrong “team” (inactive? expired?) then you are kicked out after login and need to click on time ITC email to get to the correct page.