Issues noticed with iOS 11.2 beta 1

iOS Version 11.2 (15C5092b)

1. I keep getting a pop up saying "A new iOS update is now available. Please update from iOS11 beta". When I go to software update it tells me I'm up to date. This pop up happens many times per day.

2. I can connect to my iPhones personal hot spot, even when it is turned off in settings.

Anyone else seeing these issues?

Replies

Same goes on my device. Even i reboot the device it still pop-up.

first issue has been impacting my iPhone 7 plus for the last 48 hours or so. tried removing and re-adding the dev cert- no change. multiple reboots - no change

After updating to iOS11.2, I am not able to use my iPhone 6S except for receiving calls.

Showing error as follows in home lock screen

Software update

Press home to finish setting up iOS11.2

after selecting home button,

Update completed

Your iphone was updated succesfully. There are just a few more steps to follow, and then you're done

Continue

After clicking continue, it again going back to home screen with error as above (Software update).

Can any of you please help me

Same here.

Noticed the samw two issues. 1. Pop up randomly appears to say there is a new update release, and to update from beta. 2. Personal hot spot seems to turn itself on when near a device which has been connected to the said hot spot in the past. I also have some random performance issues (a few seconds lag betwwen the moment I touch the screen and the moment the action is actually processed). Mostly with mesaaging applications like Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger.

Same with me. The alert keeps popping every now and then even though there is no new update available at the moment.

Same here. No comments from apple?

same issue here.. multiple try to reinstall ios beta profile no go

i have also update my iphone 6 to 11.2 and its shows same update pop up every time and also i can roll back to 10.3 using ipsw back up .Really fed up with this update and battery backup is worse!!

Same issue for me.Iphone 6s.For me the solution was a reset.I reseted all my data via itunes (i dont know if it works with icloud but propably yes) i reinstalled the beta profile and everithing was ok !

Did you try to remove beta profile? Go to Settings - General - Profile then select beta profile and remove it. It will fix this problem.

This didnt fix the issue for me. I get the message even after removing the beta profile.

Did you reboot after removing profile? After rebooting the issue has been fixed for me..

Same issue, anyone have solutions?

I'd love to know if anyone has a fix for this.

I tried removing the Beta profile and restarting the phone.

I also erased all contents and settings.

I'm pretty much at the DFU stage, but have already had to set my phone up again once, I'd rather not have to do it again 😟

Jamamio