IOS 9 beta 2 iphone mic not working at speaker mode

Hi All

Iphone 5 mic stopped working after upgraded to IOS 9 beta 2 last weekend.

During normal call all is working fine - as soon as switching to speaker mode the mic is not capturing any voices so the other side can't hear me

but i can hear them clealrly .

Siri and Voice recorder are able to capture my voice so problem is not h/w related .

Audio face time calls also works fine in speaker mode so only normal calls are effected by this issue.

Checked all setting and still same problem.

Any ideas ? similar experience ?

I am sure restoring back to IOS 8.4 will make it work again but trying to keeo the beta running :-)

Thanks

ddeebru

Replies

I had this issue on iPhone 5 but not on iPhone 6.

But then I had to reset all settings/defaults on the iPhone 5 and once I got everything working again, didn't experience any longer.

Which phone are you on?

I just downloaded the beta version and I'm having the very same problem on the 6 plus, the mic dosen't work. Hopeful that thay will fix it though however, if someone out they knows a way around it I'm all ears!

I also has this problem with iOS 9 beta 1 and 2 with my iPhone 5. Same story people could not hear me but when testing the mic with other programs it was fine. Downgraded to 8.4 and it's fine now. Waiting to hear of beta 3 fixed this before I go back to iOS 9. Any news?