Safari iCloud sync between iOS 11 and iOS 10

Hi

I have updated iPad Air 2 and iPhone 7+ devices to iOS 11 beta 1. After the update my iOS 10 devices stopped syncing Safari bookmarks and tabs in same iCloud account. iOS 10 tabs can be seen in iOS 11b1 devices ok but bookmars and tabs stay blank in iOS 10 devices.

is it only me?

br. Marko

Replies

I have the same problem. I downgraded from Beta and now back on iOS 10. Bookmarks will not sync. Soo Frustrating!!

Same here.

The same thing happens with High Sierra.

All devices with betas on them sync perfectly. Devices on release versions do not sync anymore.

Affects Reading list and Bookmarks.

History, iCloud Tabs etc.. work as usual between different OS versions.

This has been frustrating me as well, happened to me a few days ago. In the release notes for iOS 11, it states they implemented a new syncing feature for bookmarks and reading lists. So I'm assuming this is why they won't sync on devices below iOS 11 and High Sierra. I'd say submit it as a bug.

Same here. Bookmarks not syncing with iOS 11 beta.

i have same issue, my ipad on ios 10.3.3 wont see opened tabs from my iphone running latest ios 11.0.1, did anyone find a solution to this issue?

The same issue with my iPhone, which I downgraded from iOS 11.01 to 10.3.3. This is so frustrating that I plan migrating to Chrome.