TestFlight - sign in button doesn't work

Hitting sign in does nothing. TestFlight updated with comments supposedly updated for iOS11, but I can't sign into the app

Replies

Same here 😟

Exact same issue, tried removing the app, reinstalling, closing, reopening, restarting my device. No joy!

https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSBeta/comments/6fifjn/bugs_cannot_sign_in_on_testflight/

"Sign In“ doesn’t work in TestFlight for me, either. However, going into Settings app and signing in under “iTunes and App Store” got TestFlight working.

I am also having this issue. I have an active AppID because I was able to redownload TestFlight Multiple times. Aswell as other apps. So I am not sure why I can't sign in.

I am having the same issue on an iPhone 7, but TestFlight is working on my iPad Air 2. On the iPhone, I have updated TestFlight, uninstalled, and reinstalled without success. Signing out of the AppleID and signing back in did not help either.

Apps being tested that were already on the iPhone 7 when it was updated OTA are still there and are working fine.

Doesn't work for me either. I filed a Radar.

I have different accounts for iCloud and the App Store, I wonder if that has an impact.

The release notes say that attempting to run TestFlight without an active App Store ID will cause a login failure. I'm assuming that means you need to be logged into the App Store first.

Not working on iPhone 7 or iPad Pro 12.9 for me. And I'm logged in to the App Store on both, however I noticed if you click your Apple ID under the iTunes & App store in settings, it just keeps asking for your password over and over no matter how many times you put it in.

Same issue with the App Store... Just keeps asking me over and over and over...

I have the exact same problem on iPad Air 2.

Not working on iPhone 7 or iPad Pro 12.9 for me. And I'm logged in to the App Store on both, however I noticed if you click your Apple ID under the iTunes & App store in settings, it just keeps asking for your password over and over no matter how many times you put it in.

I tried this, but after signing in to "iTunes and App Store", it prompts me for an additional password, but gives no details what I'm signing into. I enter the same account password and it just prompts me again eventually just having to hit cancel.

Yet, as far as I can tell, I'm fully signed into iTunes, App Store and iCloud.

It's the same issue as I mentioned below. I really hope we don't have to wait 2 weeks for this to be fixed as normally it's 2 weeks between betas. Hopefully this is fixed soon or next week. I keep getting testFlight notifcations for apps I'm testing but can't do anything to sign-in.

I have the same problem on a iPhone 6. My iPad Pro 9,7“ is working fine with TestFlight.

Same issue here

Report any bugs, give suggestions, or general feedback to the link below, ran by Apple Inc.

https://bugreport.apple.com/web/