the team has already reached the maximum number of iPhone devices

hi,

i'm no longer registered as an paid apple developer, but now we can push our own apps on our device via xcode

i recently try to push my app to my friend iphone and it works great, but now i cannot push it anywhere, i tryied my own iphone and an other one, it prompt me the same message :

Unable to add device 'iPhone de xx_me_xx*' because the team has already reached the maximum number of iPhone devices.

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: *" doesn't include signing certificate "iPhone Developer: ***_me_***".

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: *" doesn't include the currently selected device "iPhone de ***_meagain_***".

Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.1'

as i understand, i cannot find the place to remove device from my account nor the place to edit provisioning profile

my iphone have the latest ios version as my mac and xcode

thank you

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of mehdi-s Down vote post of mehdi-s
20k views

Replies

I have the same issue. I got a new iPhone and now it says I can not add it to my provisioning profile. I do not have the Certificates, Profiles and Identifiers tab because it is a free developer account. Is there a way to add the device to the provisioning profile without having access to it?

Same here, I got the same message. I do not have the Certificates, Profiles and Identifiers tab because it is a free developer account. Is there a way to delete the device to the provisioning profile without having access to it?

i have the same problem

my dev account:

- previous paid

- now not paid - free

it works until today on my iphone 6s+

because of battery problems i got today a replacement device:

- now i can not deploy anymore

- i got the same error messages like in the first posting

I have the same problem. How could I remove the old and unused Devices from the list?

So how do i "fix" this with a "free" account? I cant add my new iphone X since it says I have too many devices.

And logging in to the developer pages online, I have almost 0 options/sections/links?

So how to I remove an old iphone from my free account? Is this not possbile?!

Same problem, how can I fix this? I only have 2 devices total.

Any need for more than the rudimentary toe-dipping free provisioning provides is best satisfied by the purchase of a paid Developer Program account - see the 'Programs' link above.

>Same problem, how can I fix this?

Free provsioning is a one-trick pony that is only meant to let you get an idea of how a full account works. If you want more, purchase an account via the 'Programs' link above and live the dev life as intended.

>I only have 2 devices total.

I thought the limit was 3.

I connected 5 iPhone with my free developer account, but the first iPhone I used can't connect.

How can I fix it?

anyone find an update to this?

"You can reset your device list starting X X, 2023. At the start of your new membership year, you’ll be presented with the option to remove listed devices from your account and restore the available device count."

That date past and I still can't remove devices