Error while Validating app (ITunesSoftwareServiceAuthenticationErrorDomain error 434.)

Hi guys ,

i started my project with xcode 7 with swift 2.3 and already have uploaded 3 version for same on itunes, but now to add some new feature to app i moved is to xcode 8 and added imessageextention to it and that is working fine , now when im tring to upload app , I try to "Validate" on Organizer while preparation for an upload to iTunes Connect. After doing so i get "An error occurred.The operation couldn’t be completed. (ITunesSoftwareServiceAuthenticationErrorDomain error 434.)".

Replies

Hello, we have the smae problem here.

I managed to upload the binary yesterday after 20 tries. I thought it was good, but 1 hour later it got rejected. The only message I got was from the iTunes Connect App. Nothing on the iTunes Connect website and so. So, I decided to "Validate" the app and I get the error 434 message.

What is going on ???

Hi gyus!

Just yesterday we upload a new archive to ITC, and getting this error ITC.apps.preReleaseBuild.errors.processingFailed:

http://i.imgur.com/7DCH6ke.png

After 1 day i see the same error for another build. I think something went wrong in Itunes Connect, because build N6 no really diffs feat N5.

Also having this issue with an existing app. It is big and has many pieces (including thousands of image artifacts), and validated one out of about seven tries. The one that validated did upload, but then I realized i needed to fix one more constant related to the version number in the code and re-build. Will watch this thread for more data / solution, and post if I find a fix.

Same here. Fuckck

* ok it's uploading now

I had the same problem while I was trying to submit the app to client's iTunesConnect account. I've signed in with new apple id, downloaded the certificates and provisionin profiles but still got this error:

(ITunesSoftwareServiceAuthenticationErrorDomain error 434.)

How to fix this error?

1. Try to remove Provisioning Profiles files at ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/
  2. Make new Build and Archive the app. Xcode will create new Provisioning Profiles and submit the app to iTunesConnect.

I don't have the folder ~/Library/MobileDevice - where are the provisioning files stored?

For anyone encountering this, and before trying changes to the provisioning profiles or the likes:

I've had this error when under a bad connection, thus I believe if the network at any point is overloaded it may occur - additionally, it looks pretty much like a generic network error, so I doubt changing profiles could help.

I tried 4 times in a row until it worked, my suggestion is to just keep spamming it.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Veki Down vote reply of Veki

it helped. Network is the issue.

I have the same problem, I've tried morethan 50 times, this is f*cking frustrating, I have tried everything. I just can't believe it of Apple.

I have the same issue, just wait for few second and try to upload again it will work perfectly

1. Try to remove Provisioning Profiles files at ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/
  2. Make new Build and Archive the app. Xcode will create new Provisioning Profiles and submit the app to iTunesConnect

No Netwokr is not an issue.

2. Make new Build and Archive the app. Xcode will create new Provisioning Profiles and submit the app to iTunesConnect.

I had the same problem and solved it by suggestions from this link:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35047557/unable-to-upload-app-to-itunes-connect-itunes-store-operation-failed-authenti/35048790

same, I just tried twice and it worker perfectly!