Builds disappearing after processing.

Since Friday, any build I upload to iTunesConnect will disappear after being processed.

I can see it show up after a successful upload in the "All Builds" section, starts processing, then disappears from all build lists forever.

I know its there though, because if I try to upload again from xCode, it says that build number and binary were already detected as being uploaded.

Seems as if its there, but not showing or hidden?

Anyone else running into this?

• I have a same issue with Xcode 14.2

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Oddly enough, this is specific to xCode 8. xCode 7 processes just fine.

We were getting emails about "privacy settings" from our disappearing builds.

This is probably something that should somehow be messaged right within iTunesConnect though. Its rather hidden.

Turns out the fix for us was to add the "NSCameraUsageDescription" key to the info.plist with a description of what the camera does in the app.

• I have been developing on Xcode with apple for 10 years now, I have never been more frustrated by a development tool and platform. It seems like making it easy to use the platform to develop apps and understand the tools are completely not important to the people in charge of delivering this platform. It really needs example and clear explanation that is complete. It took years to be able to build my application and I did it with forums and videos basically. It's a disgrace.

• I feel bad for myself developing apps for IOS. Why does development in Xcode take more time its due to these types of bugs the actual coding or developing takes 50% of time the other 50% is wasted due to these sort of things. Apple please wake up Don't let Developer's down.

Add a Comment

Replies

EDIT: It seems to be an issue with Sierra. Try submitting through Xcode 8 on a machine running El Capitan, or just wait for Apple to release a working version of Sierra.

Yep. I have been searching everywhere for someone else with the same problem.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, but disapointed that there isn't a solution.

My apps are processing quite fast so it took me a while to notice that they were processing at all.
They remain in that state for about 3 min before disappearing entirely.

Im having the same issue here. Build, validate and submit to app store works successfully in xcode, also i have provided the correct provisioning file which is App Store Distribution profile which has beta entitlement to distribute builds via TestFlight. After submitting to app store i visited iTunes connect and have seen the build in processing but after a couple of minutes it disappeared. Repeated it twice and the same thing happens. Anyone resolved this issued already. Please help. Thank you in advance. Btw im using xcode 8.

I'm submitting through xCode 8 GM and still getting this issue.

I've installed the latest xCode 8 from the app store.

I'm not sure if its any different, but I'm still getting the same issue.

Its happening consistently across all my projects, they all disappear in iTunesConnect.

Oddly enough, this is specific to xCode 8. xCode 7 processes just fine.

We were getting emails about "privacy settings" from our disappearing builds.

This is probably something that should somehow be messaged right within iTunesConnect though. Its rather hidden.

Turns out the fix for us was to add the "NSCameraUsageDescription" key to the info.plist with a description of what the camera does in the app.

• I have been developing on Xcode with apple for 10 years now, I have never been more frustrated by a development tool and platform. It seems like making it easy to use the platform to develop apps and understand the tools are completely not important to the people in charge of delivering this platform. It really needs example and clear explanation that is complete. It took years to be able to build my application and I did it with forums and videos basically. It's a disgrace.

• I feel bad for myself developing apps for IOS. Why does development in Xcode take more time its due to these types of bugs the actual coding or developing takes 50% of time the other 50% is wasted due to these sort of things. Apple please wake up Don't let Developer's down.

Add a Comment

As my experience it cause of missing some data in the info.plish file:

- "NSCameraUsageDescription" : to descript the usage of camera.

- "NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription" : to descript why we use photo in our project.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of sok Down vote reply of sok

Even after adding the keys on the info.plist, the build disappears after processed. Any other solution is available.

Thanks in Advance.

If all the required permission Description string (NSCameraUsageDescription, NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription etc) are included in the Project and still you are facing this issue then.

Most likely reason might be some deprecated framework that is used in the application.
Specially if it is UIWebView. Please update the deprecated with the new one.
👍

For more help you may mail bagoria2011@gmail.com

Even after adding the keys on the info.plist, the build disappears after processed. Any other solution is available.

did you ever find a resolution here?

I am facing the same issue since two days. Is there a way to find the error report?

Transporter shows the file is uploaded successfully App Store Connect shows the build is processing. After some time, the build disappears.

It took some time to receive the e-mail response about the error. Now the problem is resolved by updating the appropriate description in the info.plist file. Kindly ignore my earlier comment.

Check your email as the error messages are usually in there.

First time it happened to me was that I needed to add the icons to my app.