How long to wait for code-level support response?

Sorry if I post in the wrong forum. I submit a Code-Level Support ticket on 18 May, would like to know how long is normally the wait to get a response.

I'm writing a CloudKit app. I wrote a script that uses Server-to-Server key to manage the public database. The intention by Apple with Server-to-Server key is to allow admin to maintain CloudKit public database. But I'm not able to delete any records. Read and create are OK. I'm asking for advice for best practice on how to set up security role for my script. So I kind of expect quick response since there is no code troubleshooting. My ticket ID is 641140607 if any Apple staff is reading the forum.

Thanks for any help. My app is ready to submit for review, just waiting for the reply from Apple.

Replies

Received an email today from Apple developer stated that they are looking into my case. So the status is from Submit change to Assign :-). I thought my scenerio is something Apple forgotten to document for us. So looks like it could be some iCloud permission issue.

Just a follow-up, I received the answer. If you want your server-to-server script to have full read/write access to the public database, you need to create a new user role that has create/read/write permissions, and then you assign this role to the signin user that you use to setup server-to-server key in CloudKit dashboard.

So there is no issue whatsoever, just some practice that is not documented to developers. Now about my question on how long to get my answer. I open the Code-Level Support ticket on 18 May. On 21 May I received an email informing that my case is assigned to someone. On 9 June I received an email saying they have reached out to CloudKit team regarding my 'issue'. And on 10 June I received the answer.

So it took more than 3 weeks for Code-Level Support to get back on simple config advice.

3 weeks and they charge for additional support? WOW!, that's horrible service... I launched a request, and don't have that much time!. Thanks for your input...