How to cancel Auto-renewable subscription by test user in Sandbox environment?

I use Auto-Renewable Subscription in my application, When I test it. I want to cancel Auto-Renewable Subscription in Sandbox environment,but I find out it couldn't cancel Auto-Renewable by use test user.I want to know how to cancel Auto-Renewable Subscription in Sandbox environment? And how to get the cancel date in Sandbox environment? Thank you!

In the sandbox the user ID assumed to have stopped auto renewing after 4 (or 5) renewals. Cancellation date is not when the user stopped auto renewing. Cancellation date is the date the user got a refund for the purchase of an IAP.

In sandbox environment, maximum of 6 renewals happen and after that it is considered as cancelled product. Using the sandbox test user, the user cannot manage the subscriptions.

It is not a 'cancelled' product. It is as if the user stopped the autorenewal function so it did not get renewed automatically.

You can manage the susbsrciption by creating a new test user, sign up for autornewal, and then interrupt the autorenewals before the 5th renewal occurs.

In auto renewal subscription,

• what is usage of Cancellation Date if subscription Expiration Date is available?
  • Sandbox tester account, auto renew subscription 6 times automatically then I require to create new Sanbox tester account for further testing?

Please reply me for above points so I can move ahead in my implementation.

what is usage of Cancellation Date if subscription Expiration Date is available?

The expiration date is the date the subscription would expire if the user had not cancelled it. The cancellation date is the date the user received a refund of the amount they paid after complaining to the App Store that they wanted their money back for some reason.

Sandbox tester account, auto renew subscription 6 times automatically then I require to create new Sanbox tester account for further testing?

You can continue to test many functions of the subscription with that user. You cannot continue to test the auto-renewing aspect of the subscription for that test user after 5 renewals. To test the auto-renewing aspect you must create a new test user.

I can not believe how cumbersome (I want to use something PC but please assume stronger words) the apple handling of the sandbox subscription is. Makes testing very labor intensive.

I can't seem the cancel the subscriptions on the sandbox account.

They are probably losing billings of dollars a year making this so hard to implement and use for developers. Perhaps they can be inspired by companies like RevenueCat.

How to cancel Auto-renewable subscription by test user in Sandbox environment?

Q