There was an error importing this build

Update: The error was finally handled after updating to Xcode 7.3

I have uploaded multiple builds since last 2 days and I get the following error for each of them "There was an error importing this build"

I also got an informational warning while uploading the build to iTunesConnect. "

"The resulting API analysis file is too large"

I use Cocoa pods in my project. Is it a problem with Apple servers or some kind of Bug?

Replies

You're not the only one. I have tried to upload builds since last night and I'm getting the same issue. I've uploaded multiple builds earlier in the week and they were being processed correctly in iTunesConnect. I'm using CocoaPods in my project too and received the same warning on upload but I doubt this has anything to do with it. StackOverflow articles talk about making sure to increment build numbers but I've double checked and thats not the issue.

Same case here. I am getting the same error for my app. I have uploaded 5 builds with incremental version and build but no luck. Keep saying "There was an error importing this build".

Exactly the same is happening to me.. Tried for the last 20 hours, myself. However I managed to succesfully upload a build some hours before, but then I found out that my app needed to change version number, so I had to reupload. Since then all I've got is errors.

Same here, using cocoapods as well

Same problem here.

Same here, using cocoapods as well. My last successful build in Mar 17, 2016 at 8:11 AM.

same here cocopods too .... it seem ot be a itc bug

seeing same error on multiple builds. No cocoapods.

--jay

Same here, time from Mar 19, 2016 at 2:46 PM, every build uploaded were failed, got a error

ITC.apps.preReleaseBuild.errors.processingFailed

same happened here, I try 5 builds, and 2 failed, 3 still processing, no cocoapod.

The same problem with 2 different apps since Friday. Wrote to support and got a 'nothing to say' answer. Looks like even they don't now what happened.

Same here. Sent a message to support in the morning, still no reply.

I'm also getting the error. I'm using cocoapods along with Carthage.

Same error here, Apple ?

I started getting this same error after successfullly uploading a new build about 36 hours ago. Now my last three attempts have all failed after being stuck in the "Proccessing" step for many hours.