Uploading iOS app: No version found for 'adamId - platform'

Hi.

I have gotten this error while trying to upload an app through xcode since thursday the 22nd of october (last 4 days).

Xcode 7.1 - 7B91b

iTunes Store operation failed.

No version found for 'adamId - platform' (XXXXXXXXX-Mac OS X App). If this problem persist for more than 24 hours, please contact your Apple representative.

I've found out i can use Application Loader 3.0 which works to submit the app, but it would of course be nice to just use the recommended way of submitting bundles.

Has anyone else experinced this, knows how to fix it, or knows who the "Apple representative" would be?

Thanks.

Answered by NateHennessy in 149378022

I realize this is an old question, but I have had this problem for about a year with no resolution from Apple. I had been using an old version of Application Loader as a solution to this problem, like many others, until I ran into a complication (I have one Apple ID that is attached to multiple iTunes Connect accounts and older versions of Application Loader do not support this). Essentially, I had to find a solution that allows me to use newer versions of Application Loader/Xcode to submit binaries or I was dead in the water.

It turns out I had a key in my Info.plist that was Mac OS X specific. LSMinimumSystemVersion or “Minimum system version”. Removing that key from the Info.plist solved the adamid - platform error. So, you could check your Info.plist for that key, or maybe another that is for the OS X platform.

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/LaunchServicesKeys.html

Hello,I meet the same problem.

If this problem is settled, please tell me the method

thanks.

Hmm no I haven't found a solution. Still exporting and using application loader 3.0

Accepted Answer

I realize this is an old question, but I have had this problem for about a year with no resolution from Apple. I had been using an old version of Application Loader as a solution to this problem, like many others, until I ran into a complication (I have one Apple ID that is attached to multiple iTunes Connect accounts and older versions of Application Loader do not support this). Essentially, I had to find a solution that allows me to use newer versions of Application Loader/Xcode to submit binaries or I was dead in the water.

It turns out I had a key in my Info.plist that was Mac OS X specific. LSMinimumSystemVersion or “Minimum system version”. Removing that key from the Info.plist solved the adamid - platform error. So, you could check your Info.plist for that key, or maybe another that is for the OS X platform.

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/LaunchServicesKeys.html

Thank you so much!! This was exactly the issue! Also the LSMinimumSystemVersion key!

Uploading iOS app: No version found for 'adamId - platform'

Q