On Xcode 7 I keep receiving error "No account with iTunes connect access"

When I try to submit my app with the new seed Xcode 7.1 beta (7B60) I receive a weird error by which it complaints that there is "No account with iTunes connect access", while of course the account is there and kicking as you may see in the linked screenshot. I already had to delete all my profiles and restore them again in order to be successfully codesigned, now this. Please tell me how I may fix it.

http://www.inarrivo.net/iTunesError.png

I also tried entering a new techical role following a hint on StackOverflow, apparently now needed. But that is all but ignored when I try to submit the app.

You may check the thred with the images at:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32592291/on-xcode-7-i-keep-receiving-error-no-account-with-itunes-connect-access/32592581

Accepted Reply

As I was gently informed on StackOverflow, the issue in XCode 7 is that you need to create a new user and assign it the technical role. That is the user from which the submission must be done, not the account by which you acces iTune connect.

In my particular case I also had the problem of trying to submit the app with Xcode 7.1 and viciously that produced the same error.

Replies

Ditto. I've tried all kinds of code signing variations and still get this. What a frustrating mess. Obviously most people are exporting and submitting just fine -- so why are a few of us seeing this error?

As I was gently informed on StackOverflow, the issue in XCode 7 is that you need to create a new user and assign it the technical role. That is the user from which the submission must be done, not the account by which you acces iTune connect.

In my particular case I also had the problem of trying to submit the app with Xcode 7.1 and viciously that produced the same error.

Does someone know if it's necessary to have such a technical role account in itunes connect for the team when I don't need to submit app but just only to sign?

This article describes how to re-sign app http://dev.mlsdigital.net/posts/how-to-resign-an-ios-app-from-external-developers/ so it could work without a technical role.

re-sign for appstore works with iReSign, the only thing is that it is a manual process.

I'm having this problem today after my iTunes Connect and all related PW expired and I has to go change my PW. I immediatetly started getting this issue which I have yet to resolve. I've rebooted my MBA, logged into and out of Xcode 7.0.1 (7A1001) multiple times. I'm stuck. Any other ideas out there?

Ditto.

I have exactly the same problem.

I tried to add a technical user in iTunes as adviced in this thread but I cannot even verify the email of the new Apple ID I used: the link just gives me a blank page.

I contacted the iTunes Connect support yesterday but to no avail at this time.

I'm running El Capitan 10.11. The problem only occurs in Xcode 7.0.

In Xcode 7.1 beta, everything's fine. My account is recognized and I can upload builds to TestFlight.

Thinking about it, I think the problem started just after I first uploaded tvOS betas to TestFlight but of course I don't know if it's directly related.

Just to say, I'm getting this too.

Upgraded to El Capitan, and downloaded the 7.1 beta to try out some tvOS development. Everything works fine in the 7.1 beta, but when I switch back to 7.01 I get:

"No account with iTunes connect access"

This is actively blocking me from updating my app as you can't submit packages built with a beta version of XCode 😟

Looking like a pattern here. I too have upgraded to 7.1 Beta 3, and now 7.0.1 won't let me submit an app getting the same message here.

Go to Preferences-Accounts

Remove your Account.

Re-add your account.

That worked for me to get back to being able to upload in 7.0.1. Well at least past that message.

Mark

Thanks, that was a simple an quick solution 🙂

This is what we've done and resolved the issue. It's easy and fixes the problem. It only happens if you have both Xcode 7.0.1 and 7.1 installed.

I don't have 7.1 installed, only 7.0.1 and now I'm getting same error, deleting and adding account doesn't help

Same here. Nothing helps. Deleting/Adding - no chance...

Same with me, nothing helps :/

I am getting this message witht he 7.1GM. I can't even login to Application Loader. I get the selected application does not exist while doing it that way. With the accounts I am trying to login with, login just fine to itunesconnect website.

Same here.. Application loader is broken (can't log in) and can't send archive to itunes.