Universal link not working for Enterprise app

Hi:

I followed the link https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/General/Conceptual/AppSearch/UniversalLinks.htmlto enable universal link.

Here are the steps I've done:

- entitlement file has the applinks domain. e.g. my.site.com

- aasa file has appID which is the team ID or app ID prefix, followed by the bundle ID. The

appID
value is the same value that’s associated with the “application-identifier” key in the app’s entitlements after building it. e.g.

{

"applinks": {

"apps": [],

"details": [

{

"appID": "{enterprise-app-id-prefix}.{enterprise-app-bundle-id}",

"paths": ["*"]

},

{

"appID": "{app-store-app-id-prefix}.{app-store-app-bundle-id}",

"paths": ["*"]

}

]

}

}

after archiving the distribution the development ipa, I can confirm the application-identifier key is the same as the appID for enterprise app

- associated domain has been checked in the bundle id page

- Appdelegate file has function to handle the event: func application(_ application: UIApplication, continue userActivity: NSUserActivity, restorationHandler: @escaping ([UIUserActivityRestoring]?) -> Void) -> Bool

Have a my.site.com/hello URL link in the note app. The universal link works fine for app store app. But the enterprise app never works... ...

Am I missing anything ?

Thanks in advance:)

Replies

I have the exact same issue.

I have the same issue as universal link is not working for enterprise app. Does it really work for enterprise app as enterprise apps do not have any App Store URL?