Class AVAssetDownloadTask is implemented in both

Hi,

Since i downloaded Xcode 11.2.1 from the developer website and nd put it into Applications folder on my Xcode project im getting this error -

objc[17956]: Class AVAssetDownloadTask is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/WatchOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/watchOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/CFNetwork (0x4149e70) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/WatchOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/watchOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/AVFoundation (0x149f843c). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[17956]: Class AVAssetDownloadURLSession is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/WatchOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/watchOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/CFNetwork (0x414aac8) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/WatchOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/watchOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/AVFoundation (0x149f8464). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Im not even sure if i am using anything to do with AVAssetDownloadTask in my watch app.

How can i resolve this warning?

Thanks.