Does this app use the Advertising Identifier (IDFA)?

When i am about to review my app I get this question asked. And the simple answer is "NO".

I use booth Crashlytics and Analytics framework from Firebase. And in there i know there is code for using IDFA. Though from my understanding it is only ever used if i also use the AdSupport.framework. And i do not use it or adds in any other way.

What is the correct answer to this question. And if Yes. there are 3 more options. Here is the full message if "YES" is checked

Does this app use the Advertising Identifier (IDFA)?

The Advertising Identifier (IDFA) is a unique ID for each iOS device and is the only way to offer targeted ads. Users can choose to limit ad targeting on their iOS device.

If your app is using the Advertising Identifier, check your code—including any third-party code—before you submit it to make sure that your app uses the Advertising Identifier only for the purposes listed below and respects the Limit Ad Tracking setting. If you include third-party code in your app, you are responsible for the behavior of such code, so be sure to check with your third-party provider to confirm compliance with the usage limitations of the Advertising Identifier and the Limit Ad Tracking setting.

This app uses the Advertising Identifier to (select all that apply):

Serve advertisements within the app
Attribute this app installation to a previously served advertisement
Attribute an action taken within this app to a previously served advertisement

Ensure that you select the correct answer for Advertising Identifier (IDFA) usage. If your app does contain the IDFA and you select No, the binary will be permanently rejected and you will have to submit a different binary.

Thanks in adv.

Accepted Reply

>What is the correct answer to this question. I use booth Crashlytics and Analytics framework from Firebase.

Sounds like a question best put to FB support.

Replies

>What is the correct answer to this question. I use booth Crashlytics and Analytics framework from Firebase.

Sounds like a question best put to FB support.