Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hello. I have High Sierra on my VM VirtualBox, my Apple USB cable is serviceable and my iPhone is not charging while connected to my High Sierra VM that is in operation, but in USB device tree (System Report) I can see that an iPhone is present. Because of this I cannot deploy my developed application to my iPhone through Xcode in order to test it. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
On my VirtualBox I cannot resize my macOS Sierra 10.12 partition. When I laucnhed DIsk Utility there was text at the bottom: "...This volume has 23.24 GB used space. You can not remove the first volume on the disk. This volume can not be resized." Also "Size:" box contains value 31.4 (GB) that I cannot change. Although I have free space also 31.4 GB.How to increase this partition? Thanks in advance.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Hello! After I increased virtual size of my SIerra 10.12 virtual machine in VirtualBox I need to icrease actual size of my SIerra virtual machine (.vdi file). Nor in the Sierra itself (with disk utility) nor with Gparted utility partition cannot be resized, though there's almost 30 GB unallocated space (as I wrote, I increased virtual size of Sierra) . What should I do to increase partition? Thanks in advance.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Hello! I recently installed Sierra 10.12 in VirtualBox and didn't allocate enough disk space for it. Now I'm trying to expand disk partition with Gparted utility: I created new VM that is of type Mac OS X, mounted iso Gparted file to IDE controller and vdi file of my macOS to SATA controller. After that I started it and got Gparted window. When I choose to expand some partition (I have 3:dev/sda1(EFI), dev/sda2(VirtualBoxDisk (my macOS partition, that I intend to increase)) and dev/sda3(Recovery HD)), right to that there's some unallocated space, the slider doesn't move to the right and I cannot set amount of new space to this partition more than already set in the box.What should I do to expand my partition? Thanks in advance.
Posted Last updated
2 Replies
Hello. Cannot launch Xcode on Sierra 10.12. Beta (16A201w) "The operation couldn't be completed. (IDEDeferredInitializationErrorDomain error 1.)".How to resolve this problem? Many thanks in advance.
Posted Last updated