Post not yet marked as solved
27 Replies
4.2k Views
Since the iOS 17 beta 6 update, my SwiftUI-based watch app, which serves as a companion to the phone app, no longer receives any location updates. Even though the permissions are set to 'When In Use' on the phone, the CLLocation delegate returns the following error every time the app requests a location update: Error Domain=kCLErrorDomain Code=1 "(null)" - The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCLErrorDomain error 1.) Additionally, the SwiftUI map does not display the user's location, indicating that the issue is not related to my CLLocationManager implementation on the watch. While debugging on the watch, I observed that the service acknowledges the permissions as granted. On the phone, my location is displayed accurately. On watchOS 9.6, the same watch app receives location updates as expected. Furthermore, other apps on the watch receive location updates accurately, even on watchOS 10 beta. This issue is not isolated to my device; my colleagues have experienced the same problem with the TestFlight build. I suspect that there may be an issue with my project configuration, although I am unsure why this was not a problem before the watchOS 10 beta. Currently, I am attempting to resolve the issue using: Xcode 15.0 beta 8 (15A5229m) watchOS 10 21R5349b iOS 17 21A5326a It is important to note that the issue is also present in watchOS 10 21R5355a.
Posted
by OlKir1143.
Last updated
3 Replies
2.4k Views
I've implemented delegate method suggested in the article https://developer.apple.com/documentation/widgetkit/converting-a-clockkit-app and double (even triple) checked kind and extensionBundleIdentifier of my StaticConfiguration But when I install the app version containing WidgetKit complications they don't replace old ones from ClockKit on the watch face. In the same time old complications are not displayed - I see empty slots. When I check setup in Watch app on the phone I see that old complications remain assigned. If I switch manually to WatchKit based they work fine. It would be helpful if Coffee Tracker code example (referenced in WWDC video and documentation) become updated with migration code.
Posted
by OlKir1143.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
52 Replies
30k Views
Configuration Big Sur 11.3 Xcode 12.5 (recently updated from Catalina and Xcode 12.4) Problem When running app in iOS 14.5 simulator launch takes incredibly long time (more than 30 seconds). In comparison launching installed app in simulator - 2 seconds, launching app on the real device (iOS 14.4) - 6 seconds. Additional information When running against simulator Xcode says "launching app", "attaching to app", and then "running app", at the running app stage we get a ~30 second pause. debugserver at 100% activity at that time. Looking for solution Methods described here https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/651012 (deleting the contents of ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/iOS DeviceSupport) didn't help. If I untick Debug Executable for the scheme app starts normally but then logically debugging isn't possible so it's not a solution.
Posted
by OlKir1143.
Last updated
5 Replies
4.7k Views
I'm using iOS 13 beta 6 and for me ASAuthorizationAppleIDButton doesn't change appearance when I override Interface Style to dark. It's placed inside a view with System Background Color and completely disappears after interface style change. Is this expected behaviour?I know that button has .black and .white styles but changing them conditionally from the code looks cumbersom in comparison to system-defined colors which change automatically.
Posted
by OlKir1143.
Last updated