Creating sandbox users on Appstore Connect broken?

Hi,

I'm expiriencing problems with logging into the sandbox user accounts that are created with new, fancy "Users and Access" on AppStore Connect that was released this week.

After creating such user, and trying to log in on my iOS 12 device (iPhone X), in the general -> iTunes -> Sandbox user section, it doesn't look like I've logged in. After putting my email & password, I'm still recieving "Sign in" button on this screen.

Also, when I'm trying to use this account inside my app, using StoreKit API's I'm recieving ”Cannot connect to iTunes Store" errors after logging in.

Sandbox account created couple days ago (with old UI) are accessible without a problem (plus they have tick under "Apple Pay" column on AppStore Connect, whilst new accounts doesn't have it)

Have anyone experienced such problems? Is it possible that creating new sandbox users is broken?

Answered by speedracer350 in 334952022

Amen, garbage box is working again

Still having the problem.

Same issue at another big thread:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/98763

Just adding sandbox tester from AppStoreConnect was ok.

I received the mail but I did not do anything OK.

The other day, if I authenticated with the 'Confirm Now' link of the email did not work.

I added a sandbox tester, but I got back to the same behavior as before. Even a mail address which does not exist can be added and it was possible to use it.

Until yesterday, the e-mail addresses that you added earlier were not displayed in the list, but it is supposed to be displayed again today.

It was OK on iOS12.

Hi Everyone,

I tried just now, and when I created a new sandbox test user, Apple Pay tick in the column appeared, and I was able to Sign In to Sandbox Account on my iPad, under Settings. Seems like this issue is resolved for Singapore.

I will try in the code to see whether API still returns "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" error.

Will update this thread again.

I don't want to believe that corporation with net income larger than Belarus' GDP is even able to produce bugs that break work-fuсking-flow. Is it that hard to test your gоddаmn software before releasing? How many managers do you idiots need to fix the problem you created? For seven days thousands of developers all around the world were not able to test critical part of their software -- and you shitheads did not even notify people that this problem is on your side. Shame on you, capitalist scums.

sandbox account creation : OK

ios12 sandbox account login : OK

inapp buying : OK

server receipt verification : OK

Thanks for the bug fixe ! It's ok here.

Accepted Answer

Amen, garbage box is working again

I am not able to create new sandbox users at all. I fill out the form, and upon submission, I get the error "There are one or more validation errors below," but non of the field show any error highlighting. I have repeated many times so I know the information is correct.

I am having the same issue.

You can see the errors if you look at the server response under Developer Tools > Network. Hope that helps.

Same issue her in germany?

Has anyone a solution?

I am unable to create a new sandbox user. I hit the 'Invite' button and get unspecified error:

There are one or more validation errors below
However, there are no errors shown. When I checked the response from the server it's:
sandboxTesters:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 409 ()

Creating sandbox users on Appstore Connect broken?

Q