Unusually long "waiting for review" time?

Has anyone else been experiencing unusually long app submission review times?

We submitted our app for review almost a week ago (6 days) and the status is still "waiting for review". It's never taken this long before. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing unusally long wait times due to their review team being backed up, or if something unusual is up with our app...

Hey Alifar,

I'd also like to know -- what happened with your app update that was escalated to the "appropriate internal team"?

Was the update eventually approved? How long did it take to hear back?

Thanks!

I posted an app for review 19 days ago. Then I requested expedited.

No Luck.

I Contacted support to ask if there was A problem.

Here is the response:

Thank you for contacting the App Store Review team. We have escalated your inquiry to the appropriate internal team. If needed, they will follow up with you directly.

There is no further action that you need to take at this time. If you have additional questions or concerns, however, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

This is not helpful really.

Looking for solutions. Please share any info you might have to make this faster. Thank you

I have the same problen and same boot eresponse, The solition was negatively qualify the satisfaction survey after contact Apple Review team by mail. I received a call telling me that the error was the certificates, that I will need erase ALL, AALLLL the certificates in Dev portal, even those stored in the keychain, and re-sign the app and create a new binary, and upload that to itunes connect. AND works app reviwed in some hours...

I hope youhave good look.

Manuel

My app version already 3 weeks in "Waiting for review" or "In review" status. What is happening??!!! I already found critical bugs, added new features and updated the version already 3 times. The version was rejected because of subtitle, I fixed it and submitted again. Then it was in "Waiting for review" for one week. During that time I found another critical bug and fixed with minor features and submitted. After that the app got "In review status" after some hours, but stayed for 2 weeks. Now I found some minor bugs, fixed and submitted the update. And still it is in "Waiting for review status". Does apple review team realize that the app version wasn't approved or declined for 3 weeks. What the **** is happening with the review team??!!!!! I wrote many times to support, asked expedited review, and still get the same response "we are working hard to process all submissions as quickly as possible". Really? It was written that 90% of the apps are reviewed during 1 business day. My each version takes ages to be reviewed!!!! What is happening? How do I suppose to do a business **** it??!!!

I pay $100 every year for what?? For the ****** service?!!! Then do a lifetime subscription like google play if you can't guarantee any terms. How to do a business with the service like this? Very disapionted!!!!!!

Did your problem get solved?

My app is waiting for review (after reject) 20 days. Disappointed.

I'am waiting two apps right now. First one is 13 days already, and the second - 3. It's very sad. Apple didn't love developers.

I tried to email to support team and review team. Had only robot generated f***g typical answers.

Have no idea what I need to do right now. Expedited review not helped too. They just answers that they can not do expedited review despite I have really critical bugfixes in that build.

How many apps do you have in your account? I heard that now apple would flag an account if you submit more than 4 apps per month.

Only two. The status chanched a few days ago from "Waiting for review" into "In review". Right now it's 28 days (for app update) and 18 days (new app) already! So f*** service!

But I'm ready to wait a one more ice age for now. I think that way it's ok to do business with Apple. They need more developers to create apps, and they will have it. In June 2018 they will show us a cute graphs where we'll see sh*tty growning up a big blue lines with an approved apps and money they had paid to developers. 8 years old and 88 years old.

Ok. My app had been approved after 28 days.

We've been waiting for 14 days. Looks like still have days to go...?

Did you able to solve it? My app is also waiting for 2 months!!

After all I had been waiting for about 15 days. And then app has been approved after 1 day. Seems like apple has random time to approve apps. And may be time is decreasing after several updates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have been in «waiting for review» status for 2 weeks now. It is my first app ever submitted, so I am a little disappointed that it takes so long.

i have the same problem and contacting the support is not helping...

So apple approved your expedited review, you still waited for 3 weeks?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dich vu giup viec nha uy tín giúp việc nhà tận tâm giup viec gia dinh giá ré

hey

i have submit my app and now in review for 7 days

and i have another app waitng for review for 18 days

and another for 20 days waitng for review

so what can you advice me to do now ?

Anyone get positive or negative result after waiting 2-3 weeks or more?

Please share here so that we need to plan our future.

do you get any thing ?

same problem is with my account. I submitted 3 games and they are still in review for last 3 weeks.

if you see my msg just reply me back the solution that what can we do on this problem.

if you get any solution on this problem then please inform me

Nothing, when people get result, they forget and continue as normal life.

We are just still waiting without any information.

The status changed a few months ago from "Waiting for review" into "In review". Right now it's already 60 days and there is no update

1 have 3 apps stuck in "In review" 60 days, 30 days 10 days.

Does the review time increases expotentially based on number of apps we have in our account? we have around 20 apps.

I would definitely self-reject and resubmit after 30 or 60 days. 10 days is not an unreasonable wait time.

Unusually long "waiting for review" time?

Q