Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10

Been testing iOS 10 for a few hours and noticed Facebook keeps crashing. Anyone else?

Please not i reported this to Facebook. And i only bring this upt to start s disscusion, as a Developer its intresting to find out what is going wrong. As developing my own apps i would not like to fall into the same type of hole. I'm sure FB will have it fixed in no time as they will be working with IOS10. All the people posting about using as a daily phone, it is not, i use it for work to test our Apps and how the interract with others. Like we use Facebook logins and other Facebbok related stuff for ios

Replies

It's not, i am developing an App for Work, and wanted to post screen shots into a group page. Also as a developer its intresting to most people as to what makes something like Facebbok crash when it should be robus. Also someone may have a work around, and its to point out the issues with the app. I see no problem. Also i reported the bug to Facebook at the same time. Just wanted a discussion with Adult developers about issues.

How is this Facebook problem? It's ours. Facebook doesn't have coding for iOS10 so it's crashing. Along with my Bank of America APP

This is a Beta.. You should not bug app developers with crashes in their app, given that you are running a beta. The developers are currently working hard to address iOS 10, but this is only the first release, Apple can change a lot over the summer. additionally, Appler is very clear that you shouldn't install the beta on your production device...so if Facebook crashes on your beta device, just go to your production device.

(Have said the above disclaimer, I upgrade my only iPhone each summer to the beta, and spend much of the summer dealing with app crashes, and things not working. I've not had a single app that I use have a problem once the Beta goes GA in early Fall).

Please see the below thread, the beta is having issues I presume, apps are crushing just like that....and Xcode is not giving any clue for the crashes.....

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/48959

me too...have to go through Safari for Facebook

aApple fault of course Twitter crash too

I think is happen on below iOS 10.1.1 on iOS 10 devices

So update iOS 10.2.